Android One Plus Two issues

magesh85

Disciple
Hi Guys,

Thanks to TE, i was able to get my hand on One plus Two. I know lot of people are there like me.

But i did not find any thread for 1+2 issues. So iam starting this thread. Moderators, please move it if this is not in the right sections.

From yesterday night, my Facebook is having issue. I am unable to open it.
Is anybody else is facing this issue.?

Cheers!!!

Same issue for me after installing nova

Now using an older version of the app and it's working fine. I have set it to not update Automatically

@mav2000 thanks for the tip.. yup it worked. also one more thing.

I noticed that Maps is taking almost 22% of my battery. Maps is not present in running apps and also My location was off.
Still the GPS process is running for almost 9 hrs. It has literally eaten up my battery.

Is somebody else also having the same issues and any solutions?

Cheers

Have not faced this issue at all. I keep location off till I need it and works fine for me. I get 5+ hours of SoT each and every day. This is without rooting or anything, with LTE on the whole day and office emails and dual sim on

Have not faced this issue at all. I keep location off till I need it and works fine for me. I get 5+ hours of SoT each and every day. This is without rooting or anything, with LTE on the whole day and office emails and dual sim on
@mav2000 even i was getting almost 5+ hours of SoT for the past one week.. But for the past two days, Maps is the highest user of Battery around 30% (almost 10 hrs).. so i am trying to figure out how to kill it.. Am still on stock without any tickering (atleast for now).

Ok guys,, this is what i did.. i went to Process stats in Developer options. I found there is a location service running in the background, even though location was off. After i killed it, battery is super.. have been using my phone from morning 6 always on Wifi, played Asphalt for 30 mins, phone calls browsing.. till now i have lost only 44%..With SOT as 3 hrs..

What is the average SOT you guys are getting?
I am right now in the first discharge, and it lost 30% for 1 hr SOT, with 20 min of Temple Run gaming & 20 min of LTE browsing.
My previous Moto G used to loose 20% tops with same usage. Just wanted to know if this is normal on OPT or is it because of battery calibration.

@F3niX, give the device some time to get familiarised.. Even during your first charging, the device is going to get heated a lot..
But after 2-3 times, my device started behaving good, and am getting more that 1 day with 3g always on and 30 mins of asphalt a day with one full charge..

@magesh85 Yup. Thought so, just wanted to confirm. Yeah even I experienced heat during first charge. I checked CPU-Z and it spiked to 65 degrees!
But now all seems to be fine. Even after gaming, it never went beyond 50-55 degrees.
BTW are you rooted? Did you try the AK Kernel?

@magesh85 Yup. Thought so, just wanted to confirm. Yeah even I experienced heat during first charge. I checked CPU-Z and it spiked to 65 degrees!
But now all seems to be fine. Even after gaming, it never went beyond 50-55 degrees.
BTW are you rooted? Did you try the AK Kernel?
Not yet rooted.. (due to my wife :( long story).. this is my only device without being rooted for more than a week after purchase.. but soon i guess i cant keep myself from rooting.. i am hearing good words on AK.. also am waiting for 1+X release.. am hoping M will be released along with it.. so lets see

Not yet rooted.. (due to my wife :( long story).. this is my only device without being rooted for more than a week after purchase.. but soon i guess i cant keep myself from rooting.. i am hearing good words on AK.. also am waiting for 1+X release.. am hoping M will be released along with it.. so lets see
Great.
I am just waiting for Oxygen OS 3 as well, before switching to custom. Hopefully it will be bug free! OnePlus X seems to be good in leaks, but OP2 will still be their Halo Product till Next Year.

i think both OnePlus X and Oxygen 3 will be released together.. thats my guess.. and yes i like my 1+2 better than Oneplus X..

And also i read your small review about ur 1+2,, for me almost 90% my fingerprint works,, infact i completely forgot my lock code.. :D.. but there are times, where it doesnt work also.. do you also have some times where the fingerprint fails?

Yeah. I did face some situations like that. I saved my thumb and sometimes when I press the tip, it just wont work. I would have to place it properly, covering the whole home button, for it to work.
I use my colleagues iPhone at times and on it, it is spot on accurate! OP2's fingerprint scanner is still great, but as you said about 90% accurate.
For now, I feel it is a huge upgrade coming from Moto G (1st Gen) :p I am yet to encounter a game which lags or stutters. 810 on 1080p screen seems to give the best performance, even though its throttled.[DOUBLEPOST=1444883139][/DOUBLEPOST]@magesh85 dude, any suggestion for case?
I really wanted to buy Spigen Armor, but it is out of stock till Oct 31st now! So I wanted to look at alternative in similar price range or less.
Any tough case?

Last edited:
i bought the phone from TE member , and now need to submit a ticket for finger print scanner. the one plus site does not allow me to enter order id as it was not ordered from my account. any ideas how i submit a ticket..apart from getting in touch with seller.

Friend had the same issue with finger print scanner after 2 months. Contacted amazon and got his money back. If it from amazon, why don't you try that instead of oneplus

i bought the phone from TE member , and now need to submit a ticket for finger print scanner. the one plus site does not allow me to enter order id as it was not ordered from my account. any ideas how i submit a ticket..apart from getting in touch with seller.
You should go and submit it directly to your nearest service center...going through oneplus site is useless because they wont do anything to fix except tell you your nearest service center to submit the phone to. You will need the Original Amazon bill but i suppose you don't have a bill? because Order ID is mentioned on the bill.

My fingerprint sensor also failed after 2 months for a month i used it without FS but submitted the phone to the service center on 10th Dec.. Still waiting for the phone to be fixed.

No parts in stock... Its weird though i would have thought that they would send the display out to all service centers & keep them in stock as thats the max reported issue. even when i was there there were 4 people there who came to submit their OP2 with non working Fingerprint sensor and 3 of them who were collecting it also had fingerprint sensor problems.

I contacted Oneplus on Twitter with no relief from their end either

https://twitter.com/aasimenator/status/681723788455710720

I will no longer be purchasing any OnePlus device in future because i had problems with both the 1+1 & now 1+2.

Back