OnePlus 3T Launched in India

OP3T will be on sale for Amazon Prime Customers on Dec 12 2-3 pm.

OP3 is still a better buy IMO.

Last edited:
Best would have been dropping OP3 altogether like they did in other few countries (example: HK) and place OP3T 64GB at 28k and 128GB at 31-32k.

I don't think they will find any more buyer for OP3. For 2k extra one can get OP3T
Gun Metal colors seems good ;)

And yes, Additional 30$ doesn't translate to 5000 Rs for 128 GB

Pricing for 128GB seems to be steep.

There was some sort of a launch event in Bangalore in Saturday and the head of India operations was present. We asked him the reason for why they bumped up the price by 5k for just 64gb more and he said that the 64gb is manufactured in India and the 128gb variant is manufactured in China, leading to additional import costs... Hence the high price

^^ It's true 64Gb is made in India and is being supplied with a Bulky charger mentioned on the website & not like this one

The people who've upgraded to Nougat via VPN are facing problems Like Sim detection, Poor battery backup etc.

Even I'm not at all happy with the Battery Backup on OS 3.5.3 (Which is the stable version). It drains and charges at the same rate.. Was a Redmi 3S prime user so battery backup seems to be a issue :(

Even the OP3 I've is a 'Made in India' device. At first I was shocked too, but confirmed with OnePlus care and was informed thst Oneplus has been manufacturing their devices at a Noida plant. I've been using my device since 4 months now and no problems so far. The experience with this first oneplus phone has been a bliss and i am happy overall.

Screenshot_20170120-175439_01.png

Is this update worth installing?

Back