OnePlus 3T Launched in India

Loos like they are at par with nexus devices so far.Hope to see one plus push Android 7.1.2 update to their beta program as well.

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_WLME_1a1?node=12128741031

I'm feel being let down by OnePlus time to time. Why the Heck are they bringing something new every 4 months?

- Bought Oneplus 3 in June
- Oneplus 3T in November (+5 months)
- Black edition 3T in March (+4 months)

These new improvements are going to let down loyal customer base who already bought a phone assuming only 1 model per year.

You buy a new phone and then you see a better specs one with Better looks within months. WTF.

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_WLME_1a1?node=12128741031

I'm feel being let down by OnePlus time to time. Why the Heck are they bringing something new every 4 months?

- Bought Oneplus 3 in June
- Oneplus 3T in November (+5 months)
- Black edition 3T in March (+4 months)

These new improvements are going to let down loyal customer base who already bought a phone assuming only 1 model per year.

You buy a new phone and then you see a better specs one with Better looks within months. WTF.
whats the big deal if its just a limited time color. even galaxy and iphone keep having new colors depending on trends like the red iphone/ gloss black s7edge and blue coral. one plus has still been behind updates compared to others. The black one being sold only in 128 gb actually makes it very less vfm at 35k a piece besides these will scratch up easily. my cousins black iphone 7 looks pathetic now.

whats the big deal if its just a limited time color.
What if they launched it in November along with 3T. Whats the big deal if i did have a choice of buying black even though i don't like Graphite.

Black color in smartphones is standard in any brand, They refuse to sell it initially and they come back later with limited edition. Irritating the actual OnePlus Customers.

. The black one being sold only in 128 gb actually makes it very less vfm at 35k a piece besides these will scratch up easily
What's the big deal? How do you know it without the phone launch in the market already. Are you working in Oneplus now or Foxconn?

What if they launched it in November along with 3T. Whats the big deal if i did have a choice of buying black even though i don't like Graphite.

Black color in smartphones is standard in any brand, They refuse to sell it initially and they come back later with limited edition. Irritating the actual OnePlus Customers.

What's the big deal? How do you know it without the phone launch in the market already. Are you working in Oneplus now or Foxconn?
Yeah typing from the foxconn sweatshop in my 1 minute lunch break. Also this note is there on the black edition page by Oneplus Note: we're confident that we've innovated a superior coating process for the OnePlus 3T Midnight Black. However, micro-abrasions may result from regular use without a protective case.

Yeah typing from the foxconn sweatshop in my 1 minute lunch break. Also this note is there on the black edition page by Oneplus Note: we're confident that we've innovated a superior coating process for the OnePlus 3T Midnight Black. However, micro-abrasions may result from regular use without a protective case.

f104b34d14508ff777b0d21397f06a6df6bac26d62c6df943bf6019f40abd6a3.jpg

• The incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 4.1.3 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3T.
Here are some highlights:
  • Upgraded Android 7.1.1
  • Added expanded screenshots
  • Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
  • Improved video stability when recording
  • Improved WiFI connectivity
  • Improved bluetooth connectivity
  • Fixed Instagram swiping bug
  • Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
  • Increased system stability
  • General bug fixes
*****Important: Known issues and fixes:

Bluetooth logging issue
    • For those experiencing bluetooth logging issue on previous 7.1.1 builds, you can free up your storage space by deleting the oem_log folder. Please go to File manager > Storage > oem_log > Delete.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oxygenos-4-1-3-7-1-1-ota-for-oneplus-3t.517780/

Basically no change!

Back