OnePlus 6 & 6T (2018 launches thread)

Would you still buy a phone from company who launches a model every 6 months?

• Yes.. I have black money and i can afford new model

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No.. I'll squeeze the phone for a long period and just throw it.. So its fine!

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If u see my video I said specifically I am still waiting for 2019 OnePlus phones.
No hate no fanboy

If they bring in a good device I am again back. As if my relatives these other companies!
But Samsung and Others have done a lot of research on hardware. You can ignore that but their r&d is huge huge.
Even the stupid nonsense touchwiz UI has a huge investment!!

But that's a separate story.
My OnePlus hatred now is in search of another company to fill in the place left void by OnePlus.
So that's a never ending game of supporting the underdog.

May be Poco F2 will be worth of they remove their ads and focus on same pricing strategy
I doubt there can be a perfect phone from any company, no matter how huge their R&D. Most people just hate Touchwiz but used to live with it because Samsung phones are/were awesome otherwise. It always is about the best compromise one can make.
Like I said, there is always course correction due to the market. With OP increasing their prices, we saw many new phones getting launched and selling well in the 20-30k range.
I know that you aren't a hater or a fanboy. And my comment was for everyone and not just you. I just didn't like the tone of this thread and thought that we were past the days of the fanaticism that used to be displayed in the Apple vs Android threads.

I doubt there can be a perfect phone from any company, no matter how huge their R&D. Most people just hate Touchwiz but used to live with it because Samsung phones are/were awesome otherwise. It always is about the best compromise one can make.
Like I said, there is always course correction due to the market. With OP increasing their prices, we saw many new phones getting launched and selling well in the 20-30k range.
I know that you aren't a hater or a fanboy. And my comment was for everyone and not just you. I just didn't like the tone of this thread and thought that we were past the days of the fanaticism that used to be displayed in the Apple vs Android threads.
Sometimes it's fun bro.
Don't grow up so fast!!

Hehehe

Anyways I absolutely concur with your reply.
The tone was set by few but after a gap of few days it's back to normalcy I guess

Back