OnePlus 6 & 6T (2018 launches thread)

Would you still buy a phone from company who launches a model every 6 months?

• Yes.. I have black money and i can afford new model

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No.. I'll squeeze the phone for a long period and just throw it.. So its fine!

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huawei's offerings are priced pretty well at the moment and their specs are also pretty good.
They are trying to capture more share in the market so their phones will be VFM for a few years.
They haven't launched their flagship Mate series yet, but they did launch the Honor View 10 with same specs for 50 euros less than what it sells in Europe.
At 30k, with 128GB and 6GB RAM, this phone just flies without any lags for me. The scresn time is also great with 6-7hrs on Wifi.
And the only phone which supports dual 4g dual volte. Great phone.

This site is in lill to hurry to sell Olixar cases for oneplus 6.

https://www.mobilefun.co.uk/oneplus/6/cases

Last edited:
Its expected. Every generation, they're slowly increasing the prices. Even in US. Even then its almost half times cheaper than flagships with similar specs

Huawei's offerings are priced pretty well at the moment and their specs are also pretty good.
They are trying to capture more share in the market so their phones will be VFM for a few years.
They haven't launched their flagship Mate series yet, but they did launch the Honor View 10 with same specs for 50 euros less than what it sells in Europe.
At 30k, with 128GB and 6GB RAM, this phone just flies without any lags for me. The scresn time is also great with 6-7hrs on Wifi.
My uncle has the same phone. I personally prefer clean Android Which was why I went for Moto and next I will go for Nokia.[DOUBLEPOST=1523729276][/DOUBLEPOST]
OnePlus 6 is going to be the most expensive phone in company's history till now, 8GB/256GB is 45K
They got greedy imo. if you think that's still low compared to other flagships then expect some hidden compromises here and there.

^ the only compromise of oneplus is horrible aftersales service

The Oneplus experience store in Bangalore has pretty great aftersales service. Went there because my earpiece wasn't working properly. Fixed it in 30 mins. The service center is below their retail store in Brigade Road.

Last edited:
I think that you're looking at it then wrong way. The Nokia 8 was released last year and you're right it wasn't an impressive phone, it still isn't and it probably never will be. None of their first batch had any proper positive feedback which I believe forced HMD to re-innovate and the Nokia 7+ seems to be the result. The Nokia 7+ seems to be build from the ground up. Even the design speaks volume imo.
I admit that I haven't actually used it but reviews look very good so far. Specs-wise everything looks great. Call it nitpicking but I don't like the hybrid SIM-slot. I wish it had just came with a 128GB model or something. Price is a bit on the higher side but "is there any other good alternative?" is the question. It has a 2k cashback discount for existing Airtel customers FYI.[DOUBLEPOST=1523554965][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which phone are you talking of?

I am looking the wrong way ?

As for the reviews even the Nokia 8 has the best reviews check any, I hope u know that most of the reviews are paid.

As for the innovation I really don't know what made u think that 7 plus is/will be a good phone. Even the scirocco they copied the 4 year old curve design from Samsung.

Everything is a "copy" nowadays dude. Unless you want to risk making unconventional awkward designs.

Even the scirocco they copied the 4 year old curve design from Samsung.
You don't have to like/buy it if you don't think it's "innovative" enough. What are you going to say next? That the Samsung icons and designs were copied from the iPhone? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And yeah my point still stands, Nokia 7+ is far more impressive than Nokia 8 and I believe it will sell a lot more than the Nokia 8/Sirocco. Then tell me that it's not innovative.

Last edited:
Impressive, I hope its for the 256gig variant
3ab30ded22eaaa5d94cb04c3c9666123.jpg

OnePlus 6 Full Specifications Listed on HDFC Bank Smartbuy Offers Page Ahead of May 17 India Launch

In terms of specifications, the OnePlus 6 is said to sport a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of inbuilt storage. Additionally, the GSM-based phone will run Android 8.0 Oreo and support two SIM cards.

Interestingly, the listing suggests that the OnePlus 6's display will have a resolution of 1800x3200 pixels giving it an aspect ratio of 16:9, which might be inaccurate considering the phone is expected to sport a display with at least 18:9 aspect ratio. As for camera specifications, the listing, notably, mentions a single 23-megapixel rear sensor (with dual LED flash) and a dual setup on the front with two 16-megapixel sensors.

Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi with hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, and GPS. Sensors onboard the OnePlus 6, as per the listing, include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor. There is expected to be a 3500mAh battery under the hood, with Dash Charge support.

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/oneplus-6-specifications-listing-hdfc-bank-smartbuy-may-17-launch-1846402

Back