OnePlus 6 & 6T (2018 launches thread)

Would you still buy a phone from company who launches a model every 6 months?

• Yes.. I have black money and i can afford new model

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No.. I'll squeeze the phone for a long period and just throw it.. So its fine!

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Ive bought oneplus 2 on launch day and it was a shit show to get the defective screen replaced. and redmi note 4 bought by friend on launch day also had same exact screen defect. So I tend to avoid first batches

Me too. .lets see how the sale goes.

Hopefully some reviews will be out before 21st May
So which one you getting ?

Still confused between the 128 and 256 gig or the white one.

All have different sale dates 21st then 29 for the Avengers Edition and June 5 for the white one.

Also I hope the 1k Amazon GV will be valid till the Avangers Edition sale.

The launch event yesterday in Mumbai in terms of people management was a disaster. I think they did not check if seats available = tickets sold, many were standing!

Plus, they did not have anything for disabled persons, the crew member told the guy in the wheel chair to wait in the hot sun, till he got someone else.

So called flagship killer having half the price at start (one plus one )is now at flagship prices.
How to justify

Isn’t it buying glorified Oppo phone ?
Thing is flagships also raised their prices from 700~800$ to 1000~1200$ . So oneplus is still technically around half the price mark for its base model[DOUBLEPOST=1526638221][/DOUBLEPOST]
So called flagship killer having half the price at start (one plus one )is now at flagship prices.
How to justify

Isn’t it buying glorified Oppo phone ?
glorified oppo without pan india service centers none the less.[DOUBLEPOST=1526638253][/DOUBLEPOST]
The launch event yesterday in Mumbai in terms of people management was a disaster. I think they did not check if seats available = tickets sold, many were standing!

Plus, they did not have anything for disabled persons, the crew member told the guy in the wheel chair to wait in the hot sun, till he got someone else.
people buy tickets for launch events? wot?

I am thinking of using the Amazon GV + SBI card to get an effective discount of 3k and pickup the 128 + 8 (Midnight Black) version on the prime sale.

This Avengers Iron Man back cover looks dope. No one interested in the Avengers model? :D
oneplus-6-avengers-iron-man.jpg

Is the SBI cashback valid if you use Amazon GV? I can't find the T & C for this .
Typically.. GV and cards are separate offers. Also, the GV can just be added into your account and extra amount can be paid via SBI card.

TnCs have not been unlocked yet.. I am hoping the above logic works though.

Back