OnePlus 6 & 6T (2018 launches thread)

Would you still buy a phone from company who launches a model every 6 months?

• Yes.. I have black money and i can afford new model

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No.. I'll squeeze the phone for a long period and just throw it.. So its fine!

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just received this beauty
f2bbcdc2f5d7f83abf592bf2cf43f62d.jpg
a34229f1c610004e9239c7dac51133af.jpg
d0204bb2ba77573f20e20a5b37d805fb.jpg

As a oneplus one user, I'm getting less excited as the new phones come out..
This phone is not a value for money anymore. Its "you pay for what you get" category...
lack of wireless charging, waterproof, poor camera, low res display, buggy software offsets the savings you make...
agreed its the cheapest 845 phone... but do you need one..?

This phone is not a value for money anymore. Its "you pay for what you get" category...
lack of wireless charging, waterproof, poor camera, low res display, buggy software offsets the savings you make...

So far the camera reviews have been good. What makes you think it has poor camera. Plus 2k resolution in Amoled is good as well

Its still value for money. It literally costs half the price of flagships.. camera got a good rating in mkbhd latest video. 1080p screen is enough for normal use while this gets 2k screen

As per Amazon CC buyer cannot club the Amazon GV cashback offer and SBI cashback offer. Either it's 1k or 2K.
Can anyone confirm this?
I was just told by the CC that I can combine both offers. I just need to type the Gift Card no in the promo field on the payment page and pay the remaining amount (i.e. 33999) using SBI CC.
This way I am paying more than 28k using the SBI cc. So I can
Get 3months 0% EMI.
Flat Rs2000 cash back from SBI by Aug end.
Rs1000 cash back from Amazon.

Need someone to confirm this again please.

Got another reply for them. So both cashbacks are applicable :)
We had checked the issue and could confirm that you are eligible for both the offers listed.

They are two separate orders and two different offers and so you are eligible towards for both of them.

For SBI Cash back, the amount will be credited to the card holder's account by Bank latest by 28 August 2018.

For Gift Card offer, Amazon Pay Balance Cashback will be credited to the customers Amazon.in account latest by May 25, 2018.
Did you confirm this on email / chat??
Sorry for the double post. I thought they would get auto merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you confirm this on email / chat??
Sorry for the double post. I thought they would get auto merged.
Yes, you can combine both offers. This is confirmed on email by Amazon customer care.

Already received my phone and Amazon has confirmed that total discount will 3,000 (1,000 + 2,000).

Last edited:

Then this has to the worst phone ever made coz as per you everything thing in this phone is waste. Have u used it personally ?

So many flaws in one phone still they were able to sell over 30k phone in 2 days.

Then this has to the worst phone ever made coz as per you everything thing in this phone is waste. Have u used it personally ?

So many flaws in one phone still they were able to sell over 30k phone in 2 days.

I have my colleague sitting next to me using one...
I handled the phone for a long time, until he set it, as his.
All the observations made are based on the hands on...
Note: He didn't get a duff phone...

My point is... The phone is not a garbage... But you don't get anything to claim as flagship by slapping a high end motherboard on a mid range phone..[DOUBLEPOST=1527057500][/DOUBLEPOST]And most important..
They made a design change for no purpose..

Ability to sell is not equal to VFM.

Secondly, due to no cost EMI, they were able to get in more sales. Last time they did not have that for the 5/5T on launch day. Plus the 2K off.

Its still value for money. It literally costs half the price of flagships.. camera got a good rating in mkbhd latest video. 1080p screen is enough for normal use while this gets 2k screen

Have you ever know how this videos are made?
The underlying PR/Influencer stuff?
Do you know All companies send a reviewers guide and you are asked to stick to that?
well established youtubers ensure they sneak in their thoughts very carefully..

He mentions camera is good.. but not pixel or iphone or s9 levels (All reviewers say the same)
that is to create an impression you are sacrificing slightly for the massive discount in price..
He never says its equal to a "phone" existing in market.

but in reality you are getting an iphone SE saying its flagship...

^ not only top reviews but even all the small youtubers came to small conclusion. camera is fine but not S9, iphone X fine. you can just use google camera apk to get pixel post processing since both use latest snapdragon 845 and insane amounts of ram

Guys, if we are debating if the OP6 is value for money, it obviously various on individual's requirements, all things considered equal, the OP6 does offer great value with top specs, the camera may not be top of the line, it would more than suffice for most users, if camera is of prime importance, spend more and get the phones that have a superior camera.

Ability to sell is not equal to VFM.

Secondly, due to no cost EMI, they were able to get in more sales. Last time they did not have that for the 5/5T on launch day. Plus the 2K off.

Really, Ability to sell ? Lol.

Can u plz pen down why its not VFM ?

As for the offers oneplus 5 and 5t had 1500 cashback on both devices when they were launched. Don't know about the EMI offer. Also the emi offers on OP6 is just for 3 months and not like other phones 12/15 months.

Back