OnePlus 6 & 6T (2018 launches thread)

Would you still buy a phone from company who launches a model every 6 months?

• Yes.. I have black money and i can afford new model

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No.. I'll squeeze the phone for a long period and just throw it.. So its fine!

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swatkats

Skilled
So that we know OnePlus will launch a model every 6 months, I've decided to create a thread early to discuss about both the potential launches coming up in this year, Just bear along with me.

OnePlus in an interview with CNET has just confirmed that it will begin talks with U.S carriers to break into the mainstream. The company’s Pete Lau said that it is the right time and opportunity for OnePlus to scale up and also mentioned that the next OnePlus flagship to go official towards the end of Q2, which is sometime in June.

A potential deal with carriers in the US would put the company is the big radar and would bring the company a higher-profile distribution partner and better sales. OnePlus 5T is the fastest- and best-selling product since its launch in November, while OnePlus 5 is the previous best selling model claims Pei.

He further mentioned that next flagship (OnePlus 6) with Snapdragon 845would launch by the end of second quarter of 2018 in line with the OnePlus 5’s launch last year. OnePlus has been largely successful in selling its products through its online website and it is only recently the company began partnering with carriers in Europe. Lau said that he isn’t sure of launching a second phone in 2018, but the company did manage to do so in the past two years with the OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 5T.

In the interview, he further mentioned that the face unlock feature introduced with 5T would find its way in beta version to OnePlus 3 and 3T soon. Lau acknowledged the challenge of raising awareness of the brand and said that the brand will continue to keep a humble approach for now.

Source: http://www.fonearena.com/blog/24035...aunch-by-the-end-of-q2-2018-confirms-ceo.html

Last edited:
Stopped buying OnePlus, post the fiasco with OnePlus 2 Nougat update. To be frank, they may release 6T version as well to keep up with the market & better sales.

I don't think any harm here, but they may lose customer base. I may be wrong though.

Note: Still using OP2 with Oreo custom rom :)

How is it specifically connected to oneplus resale value ? Isn't that with almost all the devices ?
Go out and sell as an individual (With your sale thread history, One can easily presume that you are in to Mobile Sales, Even though you clarified that you are in Some Customs/Something else). you'll know. I believe you had to change your original OP 5T Sale thread to Oneplus 2.

I said plus - that should mean something. If not, think. a. little. bit.

Isn't evey new model has something new then the older one if it's same why would u buy the newer one ? I think that's called business.

As for the resale I personally think oneplus still has better resale value then Samsung, [emoji520], HTC.

Go out and sell as an individual (With your sale thread history, One can easily presume that you are in to Mobile Sales, Even though you clarified that you are in Some Customs/Something else). you'll know. I believe you had to change your original OP 5T Sale thread to Oneplus 2.

Lol, you really assume things huh ? My sale thread history really? Had posted 2 sale thread recently after almost 18 months and that's makes me a mobile dealer. Hahahahahaha

As for my oneplus first of all it was not 5 T it was 5 which I had bought for 38k from Amazon when it was launched on 22nd June, Also just to update u it was sold locally for 28k and I think thats a great resale value... far far better then any other brand be it Samsung, Apple Htc.

Also I do remember u were the one who pmed me it will sell for 28/29k stating u had a hard time selling you oneplus 3 or 3t don't remember which it was.

As for ur 3/3t selling for 16/17k after 11 months is that really bad ? Oneplus 3t last sold for 25k before they discontinued it considering that 16/17k was a dam good price for a phone that old.[DOUBLEPOST=1515778377][/DOUBLEPOST]Also please add one more poll option.

Yes.... I have white money and I can afford new models.

Edit.
@swatkats where did I clarified that I'm in customs/something ?

Last edited:
I am still on OP2. Didnot trust these guys after they stopped the update. Not to mention, buying a phone and losing more than half its value in 12 months is not a very attractive proposition. Unless of course I am Nirav Modi >.>.

Oh, I don't know what to say really. Even the latest 5T was a powerful smartphone with high capacity, good camera and long lasting battery. What else are the Chinese going to invent and how much will all this cost?

Got these in mail today... Calling it to be the 6 but looks more like the new version of X
8705111f46caa3abb738c4a85f1b8509.jpg
f992a265ea242fed54e7fe3e59c7102e.jpg

Back