OnePlus 6 & 6T (2018 launches thread)

Would you still buy a phone from company who launches a model every 6 months?

• Yes.. I have black money and i can afford new model

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No.. I'll squeeze the phone for a long period and just throw it.. So its fine!

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Typically.. GV and cards are separate offers. Also, the GV can just be added into your account and extra amount can be paid via SBI card.

TnCs have not been unlocked yet.. I am hoping the above logic works though.
Afaik both the offers can be clubbed, Any idea about the SBI cashback is that instant or will have to wait for it to be credited to the CC/DC.

The Amazon TnC is available now --> TnC
Flat Rs.2000 cash back on State Bank of India Debit (Mastercard, VISA and Maestro only) & Credit Cards, on purchase of OnePlus 6 smartphone. The minimum transaction amount to avail cashback is Rs.28,000.

Last edited:
The terms state that "Please note, the entire amount needs to be paid from your card to avail the offer.", so can this offer not be combined with OnePlus 6 FAST AF sale Gift Card offer?

The terms state that "Please note, the entire amount needs to be paid from your card to avail the offer.", so can this offer not be combined with OnePlus 6 FAST AF sale Gift Card offer?
As per Amazon CC buyer cannot club the Amazon GV cashback offer and SBI cashback offer. Either it's 1k or 2K.

Afaik both the offers can be clubbed, Any idea about the SBI cashback is that instant or will have to wait for it to be credited to the CC/DC.

My collegue who had bought the 5 or 5T, still has not received the CB for the same. I asked him to speak to SBI CC, to which he said its an exercise in futility :p

Take a bow OnePlus, you deserve this!

The Good
  • The price, the price, the price. This is $300 cheaper than comparable hardware from Samsung or Google.
  • OnePlus' software keeps the Material Design look that matches the rest of the app ecosystem while still adding features and customizations.
  • An unlocked bootloader, Project Treble support, and a strong community mean you can flash your own updates if you want. There's already an Android P beta.

Metal made the previous phone stand out, but now it's just another smartphone.

The Bad
  • OnePlus switched to a glass back and didn't add wireless charging, so this is a straight downgrade over last year.
  • No official update policy from OnePlus.
  • A smaller fingerprint reader than last year. Why?
  • The phone isn't waterproof, as OnePlus "does not recommend excessive submersion."

The Ugly
  • OnePlus stood out with a metal back, but now it's just another fragile glass phone.
https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/201...e-than-the-oneplus-5t-but-still-a-good-value/

Oneplus 5/5T users don't upgrade. Wait for 6T!

Last edited:
As per Amazon CC buyer cannot club the Amazon GV cashback offer and SBI cashback offer. Either it's 1k or 2K.
This is weird, as they do mention that it will work with buyback option as well, as long as the transaction value is more than 28k.

Why are T&Cs always so convoluted :p.

Anyways, ordered mine.

This is weird, as they do mention that it will work with buyback option as well, as long as the transaction value is more than 28k.

Why are T&Cs always so convoluted :p.

Anyways, ordered mine.
Exactly, ordered mine to will get tomorrow.
9f06c3b15378a7cbb22f81646b1afbda.jpg

OT, but does anyone have experience with the exchange process on Amazon, do they reject it if there is a slight crack on the screen, but everything is working?

Confirmed by Amazon. . total effective discount will be INR 3,000 (Not bad for a launch offer).

Amazon Guidance:
I understand that you wish to know about the cashback offers being run on Amazon.in regarding the One plus 6.
I have checked the details and found that since you have placed an order for an E-mail Gift Card on May 13, 2018 to purchase OnePlus 6 on May 21, 2018.

As per the terms & conditions of the offer:
1).2000 Rs cash back if paid with SBI card
2).1000 Rs if with the Email gift card

Confirmed by Amazon. . total effective discount will be INR 3,000 (Not bad for a launch offer).

Amazon Guidance:
I understand that you wish to know about the cashback offers being run on Amazon.in regarding the One plus 6.
I have checked the details and found that since you have placed an order for an E-mail Gift Card on May 13, 2018 to purchase OnePlus 6 on May 21, 2018.

As per the terms & conditions of the offer:
1).2000 Rs cash back if paid with SBI card
2).1000 Rs if with the Email gift card

This means both cannot be clubbed right... That IF ?

It means we can club it, but as users have reported.. not expecting the cashback to come :p.

If it comes then good :)
Why do you say that the cashback would most probably not come? Does it usually happen with these types of cashback offers across all Bank cards or is it a sbi specific thing?

Why do you say that the cashback would most probably not come? Does it usually happen with these types of cashback offers across all Bank cards or is it a sbi specific thing?
As per some members it's the SBI offer, Have always got HDFC CASHBACK last time on 5t it was 1500 and I did received it.

Got in a email, Referral codes to get additional 3 months warranty.

OnePlus bullets v2 to the referrer and extra warranty to the referred.

Check your inbox.

Got another reply for them. So both cashbacks are applicable :)
We had checked the issue and could confirm that you are eligible for both the offers listed.

They are two separate orders and two different offers and so you are eligible towards for both of them.

For SBI Cash back, the amount will be credited to the card holder's account by Bank latest by 28 August 2018.

For Gift Card offer, Amazon Pay Balance Cashback will be credited to the customers Amazon.in account latest by May 25, 2018.

Last edited:
Back