OnePlus 6 & 6T (2018 launches thread)

Would you still buy a phone from company who launches a model every 6 months?

• Yes.. I have black money and i can afford new model

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No.. I'll squeeze the phone for a long period and just throw it.. So its fine!

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How good is the camera on the oneplus. Want to move from an iphone 8 plus, but the two things I love on this phone is the camera and the battery life.
Stay with iphone. There is no match with Oneplus. Selfie cam is nakli and unreal as all pimples, scars etc get eliminated resulting in over smooth picture though clarity is good. Rear cam is nothing out of the box either. Os is very simple as if designed for school kids.
In fact stupidly designed settings menu where the usual settings are hidden under irrelevant options and you literally have to struggle with finding basic settings which they have cluttered under some their so called advanced options.

If it was stock Os it would have been a good phone.

Be happy with your iPhone 8 it's cam and battery aint matchable with any Android unless true flagships which are costly.

Well, I read somewhere that in 1st quarter of 2k19 Oneplus will launch 5G variant of onplus 6t phone ? dont know if it's true

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay with iphone. There is no match with Oneplus. Selfie cam is nakli and unreal as all pimples, scars etc get eliminated resulting in over smooth picture though clarity is good. Rear cam is nothing out of the box either. Os is very simple as if designed for school kids.
In fact stupidly designed settings menu where the usual settings are hidden under irrelevant options and you literally have to struggle with finding basic settings which they have cluttered under some their so called advanced options.

Be happy with your iPhone 8 it's cam and battery aint matchable with any Android unless true flagships which are costly.

Well, if you enable beautify, that's what you are gonna get!

Where this post came from, Each and every thing is like its coming from one plus hater. [emoji1787] Everything this post has is the opposite of whats there on this phone.

Where this post came from, Each and every thing is like its coming from one plus hater. [emoji1787] Everything this post has is the opposite of whats there on this phone.
Yeah I hate it so what? My cousin owns that phone and their is nothing so much so special about it except for memory and battery. The os is kiddish + the options are put anywhere with no sense. Confusing.
And its an over hyped phone and will stand by it.
If you want to defend it you are free to do so. I'm a stock Android lover so miui, oxygen etc os doesn't stand for me.

Btw did i ever said anything about op5 or redmi or oppo, vivo or other?? Think before accusing someone as hater or lover.

You are free to like a particular brand or hate it. Rest keep commenting or defending.

Finally bought the OP6T and I must say I am quite happy so far. The phone is really quick and works beautifully, including the in screen fingerprint and face unlock. Missed having widgets when I was on iOS.

You accused me as a hater, I agreed. So? Be happy.
Some stuff sold million times doesn't necessarily have to be liked or preferred by everybody.
Also, I dont want to review stock with oxygen or nitrogen. Just the way you like or are fanboy of oxygen I prefer stock.
And yeah good you got that brain to use oxygen as mostly people like me breathe oxygen not use it on phones.

Agreed but there should be some solid point for not liking it, There should be some defect in the phone to not to be liked by bunch of people like u, Or I should say the phone is perfect and the defect is there in you. Because its not possible that millions are liking that and some bunch of people are cribbing about its software and camera. The ration has to be even like 100 are liking it or 100 don't or minimum 100 liking it and like 2/3% percent cribbing that's not the product which is defective. Its u. [emoji23][emoji23]

Let's start from BARKING isn't it was you started BARKING ?

KID, Oh really I may not be that old as you are 35 that's what u are at currently but have a brain of kindergarten kid, Papa papa he did this to me cribbing and crying for a phone which marely cost 40 grands.

Just to inform u I'm do not own any oneplus phone nor does im gonna buy it but just if I don't own it or cannot afford to buy it I don't start bashing anything with USELESS point which does not makes any sense atleat to people who have brains, It may for some who are of your same mantality.

You really live licking why not go and lick the balls of your favorite brand company owner balls, Oh u cannot afford to do that also. Poor kid. Grow up man your are 35 with this attitude and thinking you will be like a 10 year old kid when u be at 60. Fool.

Also do bash any brand u want but do it with a valid point with a majority backing u up. It will make u a fool standing on a street and barking like a dog on the passing vehicles. That post of yours made you look like one. So shut up now.

My day was really bad today but reading this it really made my day at least just before 12a.
@Sands dude whats your problem I really dont understand. If somebody doesnt like any product why are you overreacting to it
The other person simply put front his dislikiking. You flamed it for no reasons.
It really puts you at front like a fanboy whose sentiments got hurt to the extent that he kept ranting hate speech to the other person.
One point I can conclude is that you dont seem to agree either you are a fanboy or you are with the masses for liking the product based on reviews and sales figures.
Agree on either part. I bet you are somehow attached to oneplus design or production line hence you got so much hurt. never ever saw somebody defending a product in such a manner.
Must say pity on oneplus line up with fans like you.

No bro i did not, I agree to it if someone does not like a brand that's absolutely fine but then thee should be some strong point of them not liking it, Right ?

The points someone makes just on assumption just because they hate that brand for reasons unknown and then accusing someone on that with no point.

Life is so small I really don't know where you people are coming from with so much hateret towards brands, Really it's just a phone and if people have so much hate for phones god only knows what they do it their real life.

No bro i did not, I agree to it if someone does not like a brand that's absolutely fine but then thee should be some strong point of them not liking it, Right ?

The points someone makes just on assumption just because they hate that brand for reasons unknown and then accusing someone on that with no point.

Life is so small I really don't know where you people are coming from with so much hateret towards brands, Really it's just a phone and if people have so much hate for phones god only knows what they do it their real life.

And see now look are your post you took this personal on his behalf and became his advocate and replying and stating if he slept with my wife now should I say did you sent yours to him or he did to you as a fee to reply to my last post ?

I'm done with you guys who have such shit thinking about others family don't know if this thing is a wvey day job for you at least not mine.

TC.
@Sands i have used all oneplus devices and sold all withing 1 month.
its average at best. including 6t I sold that too.
i had a blog against op5t camera too on my website and youtube

its catering to the geek community by keeping source codes released hence the xda love

but being a flagship user whole life i see a lot of compromises . IT IS NOT ANY FLAGSHIP KILLER. AND THE WAY THEY ARE GOING, IT WONT BE EVER.

So buddy stay chill. You seem to be aggressive for no reason. Jao padhaai karo
Ye sab me kuch na rakha hai

@Sands i have used all oneplus devices and sold all withing 1 month.
its average at best. including 6t I sold that too.
i had a blog against op5t camera too on my website and youtube

its catering to the geek community by keeping source codes released hence the xda love

but being a flagship user whole life i see a lot of compromises . IT IS NOT ANY FLAGSHIP KILLER. AND THE WAY THEY ARE GOING, IT WONT BE EVER.

So buddy stay chill. You seem to be aggressive for no reason. Jao padhaai karo
Ye sab me kuch na rakha hai

Still not a single reviews of any one plus phone on you YouTube channel saw the NOM PROFESSIONAL UNBOXING of Oneplus 6T.
Have no idea about the geek live but there are not much of development happing on XDA so really don't know hat you are talking about.

Really don't know if it's FLAHSHIP KILLER or not but as of now it's tbr biggest brand in India. But its looks like as per you Oneplus is sold coz they release their source codes. Lol

Thoda dimag laga ye sab baatein karke koi fayada nahi he.

Surprisingly no comment by the kid. Seems exams are going on.:p

Uncle was typing.

Still not a single reviews of any one plus phone on you YouTube channel saw the NOM PROFESSIONAL UNBOXING of Oneplus 6T.
Have no idea about the geek live but there are not much of development happing on XDA so really don't know hat you are talking about.

Really don't know if it's FLAHSHIP KILLER or not but as of now it's tbr biggest brand in India. But its looks like as per you Oneplus is sold coz they release their source codes. Lol

Thoda dimag laga ye sab baatein karke koi fayada nahi he.
It was not worth keeping the phone and doing a review of the 6T.
The compromises are not worth investing 40k.
The community they created with involvement of geeks is eroding. The trust is breached.
You answered yourself that not much happening in xda. Go follow the oneplus one and previous gen models and how much love it had got.
Downfall is coming soon. Very soon.
BBK will soon make another sub brand to counter the next Poco Fone.

One side you aree saying its a hit because they release the source code and other side you are saying quoting me on it there is not much happening.

Seriously I don't understand what's wrong with this device? Except camera everything i feel it top class, speed, battery life, software updates, network reception, stock os feel... What else you want from a flagship killer?

I’m not sure what compromises you are talking about ayas?

In one of the review mkbhd has a personal opinion of, he keeps coming back to oneplus 6... This is somehow i agree based on my personal experiences after using Samsung flagships and iPhones

With so many so called compromises(?), how come this device selling so many? 40K isn't cheaper by any means!

At 40k camera is not worth i felt.
Scanner is a pain to use.
Removing headphone jack was insensitive towards.

Who says its not good.
When i compare it to Zenfone 5z i just didnt see anything at all to charge 20k almost.

Asus are losing on a great device by not releasing source codes.
More than anything I am against price increase by Oneplus and trust me they are missing the plot.

I had bought all OnePlus devices.
But why should I pay them 45k when Note 9 is around 12k more and definitely is much much more complete.
I feel we should immediately disown such companies. Not like they havent done compromises. There are many.
In display scanner was a tech started with Nex and BBK must have asked oneplus to use it since Nex and Oppo didnt sell as well. And they are ofcourse BBK driven.

Here again Samsung is missing the plot by sticking to their UI.
Release something as close to stock with a S pen and they will hit it out of park. Out of park with a complete package that is.
Seriously I don't understand what's wrong with this device? Except camera everything i feel it top class, speed, battery life, software updates, network reception, stock os feel... What else you want from a flagship killer?

I’m not sure what compromises you are talking about ayas?

Compromises?

Ip ratings costs money to adhere to strict norms hence they say they didnt get any! When LG G7+ can get it why cant you at 45k
Wireless charging
Headphone jack
Nonsense called in display scanner.
Camera is still behind real flagships.
Dumb second camera(i mean are we dumb)

I feel they are fooling us as a consumer and raising the prices and profits as much as they can.

More than the device i am strongly against the price.
They have nicely hidden their compromises behind a cheap device garb.

If LG G7+ comes with a stock UI which one you think is more innovative and VFM?

IP
High res screen not hd only
WIRELESS CHARGING
QUAD DAC
BOOM BOX
AWESOME WIDE ANGLE CAM
SAME 6GB/128GB COMBO
AT 39000
LG and Samsung are losing market since sticking to their In House UI due to huge investments they might have done in past. And huge companies don't bring about change so fast as there is a lot of Investor and board pressures to bring about even a simple change. Oneplus has been exploiting this.

You need to be chinese to not look whats hidden behind that software optimization!!
Mind you that software was also from cyanogenOs where they learnt from

Last edited:
I dont know about others, but I moved from a Iphone 8 plus to the OP 6T and its quite a good device. very very fast, no bloatware and the battery is superb. The camera is nowhere close to the iphones though

Back