Oneplus 7 & 7T ( 2019 Launches Thread )

OP7 bound to cross 40k; Is it still VFM Flagship Phone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swatkats

Skilled
After the last year's 6 & 6T thread, We'll be having a Successor thread.

Based on the leaks, It looks like we're going to have a Notch-less display this year on the OP7.

5G chip also expected; Most likely Snapdragon 855! OnePlus 7 will be making it's very first appearance at MWC with a prototype device which it claims will be 5G enabled. The event will be held on 26 February, which also happens to be the last of MWC 2019

OnePlus-5G-Snapdragon-855.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao, that photo is so fake. You can easily see its a VIVO phone placed upside down judging by the volume and power buttons.

After the last year's 6 & 6T thread, We'll be having a Successor thread.

Based on the leaks, It looks like we're going to have a Notch-less display this year on the OP7.

5G chip also expected; Most likely Snapdragon 855! OnePlus 7 will be making it's very first appearance at MWC with a prototype device which it claims will be 5G enabled. The event will be held on 26 February, which also happens to be the last of MWC 2019

5G is a gimmick and not needed!

Who cares?
Dead brand.
Not a dead brand. They have attracted the above 50k Samsung and iPhone market.

It's just that they are not economical now.

India-premium-market-2018-2-1024x588.png

2018 sales in India.
Lmao, that photo is so fake. You can easily see its a VIVO phone placed upside down judging by the volume and power buttons.
I've updated now.[DOUBLEPOST=1550736360][/DOUBLEPOST]OnePlus partners with Finnish carrier Elisa to launch 5G device in Q2 2019

We might be seeing 5G in 2020 Q4. Jio is ready rock, load and roll https://telecom.economictimes.india...thin-180-days-of-spectrum-allocation/65948346

Last edited:
MI will probably gain serious market share in India.[DOUBLEPOST=1551878981][/DOUBLEPOST]
Man I miss them . Using an pixel 2 xl and don't want to wonder around with those stupid clincky dongles! BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES ARE AN NO GO FOR ME
I had same mindset. Not anymore. Try the Anker Spirit X. You'll change your mind.

MI will probably gain serious market share in India.

Nope.
Mi wont bring its proper flagship, and even if they do, nobody will pay that much for a xiaomi. Plus their UI sucks.

Honor, on the other hand, might.
They were in the news for having sold 10 million 8x. And that is a LOT of phones.

Nope.
Mi wont bring its proper flagship, and even if they do, nobody will pay that much for a xiaomi. Plus their UI sucks.

Honor, on the other hand, might.
They were in the news for having sold 10 million 8x. And that is a LOT of phones.
Miui really sucks. I love my ONEPLUS only because of it's fluid and amazing UI. Not fan of EUI or whatever it is on honor either

Miui really sucks. I love my ONEPLUS only because of it's fluid and amazing UI. Not fan of EUI or whatever it is on honor either
I had the same issue. I purchased Nova Launcher Prime for Rs. 10 (special offer) and tweaked the heck out of it now I don't mind using any android! It almost kills the anxiety I had changing android phones. You should try it. Even for 100 INR it ain't bad. Expecting MI (or any manufacturer) to change/tweak their Android is really lame.
I use it even on my OP5T and Redmi 6 pro. Works great!

MI is very innovative. Well time will tell what happens :)
Nope.
Honor, on the other hand, might. They were in the news for having sold 10 million 8x. And that is a LOT of phones.

Oneplus is not VFM anymore. Especially when we have flagship-killer-killers like Poco in the market.

Also, the new crop of mid rangers are becoming very competitive and do almost everything that a flagship phone does. Doesn't see myself joining the Samsung, Apple, OP bandwagon anytime soon. The price is simply not justified.

^ price is justified if you want good camera in your phone tbh. But if camera is not required, then yeah, mid rangers do everything a flaghship does these days

Oneplus is not VFM anymore. Especially when we have flagship-killer-killers like Poco in the market.

Also, the new crop of mid rangers are becoming very competitive and do almost everything that a flagship phone does. Doesn't see myself joining the Samsung, Apple, OP bandwagon anytime soon. The price is simply not justified.
It is not brand specific anymore. Time/model specific. Samsung will come up with their true "value"series soon. That might be my huckleberry hehe :)

Back