Oneplus 7 & 7T ( 2019 Launches Thread )

OP7 bound to cross 40k; Is it still VFM Flagship Phone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't OnePlus fighting a lawsuit regarding the name of its charging tech. It should be called Warp charge now and supports 30W and higher charging while the older Dash charge is just regular 'Fast Charging'
they dropped the dash branding in EU where the lawsuit is filed but happily continuing the marketing here in india.

they dropped the dash branding in EU where the lawsuit is filed but happily continuing the marketing here in india.
OT : My 5T never gets even a bit warm even when I use it even while navigating (I don't game on phones) but get very warm when I use stock charger to charge it. I don't like fast charging set as default. It should be optional. I don't use stock charger. I use MI charger and MI cable that has both type C and micro USB connects.

Today read news OP7 pro gonna cost 49k for 6gb 128gb variant :confused::eek:
Stopped using one plus after one plus one which I had for nearly 5 years in my family. I found it to be the best of the lot and was really a flagship killer. Post that they just kept increasing the price year on year from one plus 2 onwards and put in Oxygen Os which sucks compared to the Cynogen mod they were giving earlier.

Stopped using one plus after one plus one which I had for nearly 5 years in my family. I found it to be the best of the lot and was really a flagship killer. Post that they just kept increasing the price year on year from one plus 2 onwards and put in Oxygen Os which sucks compared to the Cynogen mod they were giving earlier.
That was because Cynagone Mod signed an exclusive deal with Micromax while being in an exclusive deal with OP.

They are dead now and serves them right.

I loved my oneplus one. Only drawback was single sim but nonetheless, I loved it.

I used oneplus 6 too for short while then gave it to my mom. Oxygen OS was pretty good tbh. Even better than stock I would say

They are now flagship alternative. people will rather buy a Iphone than this, they have way better brand and customer support as well.

My OP5T is doing good and I have no reason to replace it anytime soon. If any, I will wait for the Moto Z4 Force to come. My first Moto X Force is still a force to reckon with. The only reason I moved to OP5T was due to the lack of VoLTE support by Motorola. They just refused to give a software update for VoLTE even though the hardware was capable. After moving to OP5T I really missed the unique features such as Chop twice to turn on the torch light etc.

Seems they are spending huge on marketing. Full page ad in multiple newspaper, rather they should've followed one plus one model and provided at a lower cost !!

Seems they are spending huge on marketing. Full page ad in multiple newspaper, rather they should've followed one plus one model and provided at a lower cost !!
They have stopped doing the save marketing cost and pass it to customer thing since oneplus 2,

Full page add is pretty common for oneplus. Heck they do full airport ads and have Amitabh Bachchan as their brand ambassador who takes ₹₹₹₹₹₹₹ just to smile with the phone

Back