Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)..Looks like lot of invites came yesterday. I got 2.

I have ordered one for myself, One is left.

If anyone needs pm me.

@tomemmanuel Hey buddy looking for an invite for a close friend. I had few but by the time he wanted to pick it up it was expired. So need one for him now. Kindly pass me one if you can.

Never mind, I bought one from eBay for 27k after discount.

PPOBox has anyways jacked up the duty to 10% from September 1st. So one will have to shell out 4k (2.2k duty, 1.4k shipping, 400 insurance) for a 349.99 device. Effectively costing ~27k only ($349.99 + $14 shipping + 4k ppobox)

Correction: the eBay one is a Chinese version while the one I got from oneplus directly is the global version

Last edited:

PPOBox has anyways jacked up the duty to 10% from September 1st. So one will have to shell out 4k (2.2k duty, 1.4k shipping, 400 insurance) for a 349.99 device. Effectively costing ~27k only ($349.99 + $14 shipping + 4k ppobox)

Bro can you share the link and is it good time to buy this or better to import a lg g3

Bro can you share the link and is it good time to buy this or better to import a lg g3
There was a listing for a 64gb variant for 31k from chennai based seller. If you can't find it anymore than I probably bought the last unit

Correction: the eBay one is a Chinese version while the one I got from oneplus directly is the global version

Last edited:

The ebay one is Chinese version or Global Ver???
CM11 or Color OS???

That doesn't matter. The seller would have just picked up the photos from some website or Google search. Call the seller and find out where he procured it from.

Also the coupon I used EBAYINDIA7 to get Rs.4000 off 31k, is not working anymore, so you'll have to find another coupon

@dealwise sent the invite....
1 ) to Dealwise
2) whatsapp group.

Both invites gone. Hoping for few more next week ... as One oneplus will be delivered anytime now...
Cheers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back