Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three invites to share. Have four days period of expiration. I will prefer the senior members first. Send me pm containing email address.
Bought it! Thanks bro.
349 for the 64gig phone + 10.99 for the orange case :p + $14.34 shipping

Last edited:
Create a PPOBox account and then call the people on PPOBox Bombay. Tell them your friend has the phone and how to proceed. I guess they will help you out with that. There are just 2 guys at Bombay office who handle calls and they are pretty good. Call them at 022 40641090 but do create an account first.

Btw have you tried making paypal account with your debit card(s). I have personally never tried it but I am sure it would work.

My friend who is in US bought OPO for me. He will be bringing my OPO and 2 other new phones. Is there a possibility of getting caught ?.
If so how much he will have to pay for OPO as customs ?

Got 3 invites. Can share one or two here as one is already booked by close friend.

Preference would be given to old members. Post here or PM me. I have a six day window to share and then the person who claims the invite would have 1-2 days to buy. Can book an invite if you can manage to get a Paypal verified account and are comfortable getting it shipped to India.

FYI - I got only one $14.34 standard shipping option. My parcel has been shipped via USPS Priority 2-Day

Have an invite to give away, expires today. preference will be given to older members.

Your-Invites---OnePlus-Account.png

Let me know if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back