I'm clumsy. I meant for that reply to be posted in this thread. I posted in the wrong place. Disregard that.^Are you talking about the Ceramic variant or the phone itself? I don't see as much anticipation with this phone as his bigger brother the 1+1. Literally no hype. I might be wrong though. Haven't used social media in the last 6-7 months so I dunno. but its a beautiful phone nonetheless.
If you do get it then try your luck on eBay. People on olx will most likely ask you for imba discount lol.
Got the invite...Signed up just for the heck of it.
Congratulations, you have just
received an invite to purchase the OnePlus X.
Claim within 72 hours!
aww...Please note: This invite can only be
claimed under this email address.
Beautiful design but low/mid-range specs. Most reviews say that its slow (which was expected) but I really like the design. I'd go for it if I didn't already use a OnePlus 2 and Galaxy S6 edge, and couldn't bear a slower phone.
OnePlus X specifications:
The OnePlus X is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the Onyx version the and limited edition Ceramic version is priced at Rs. 22,999.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, ISOCELL 32M sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,
- 8MP front-facing camera, OV8858 sensor, wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g (Onyx), 160g (Ceramic)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1.2W bottom-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2525mAh built-in battery
It has a good hardware. The "slow" might be because of Oxygen OS.Beautiful design but low/mid-range specs. Most reviews say that its slow (which was expected) but I really like the design. I'd go for it if I didn't already use a OnePlus 2 and Galaxy S6 edge, and couldn't bear a slower phone.