OnePlus X Launched in India at Rs.16,999

swatkats

Skilled
e7TWTRP.jpg

OnePlus X specifications:
  • 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
  • 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
  • 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
  • Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS 2.1
  • Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
  • 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, ISOCELL 32M sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,
  • 8MP front-facing camera, OV8858 sensor, wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
  • Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g (Onyx), 160g (Ceramic)
  • 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1.2W bottom-facing speaker
  • 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
  • 2525mAh built-in battery
The OnePlus X is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the Onyx version the and limited edition Ceramic version is priced at Rs. 22,999.

Last edited:
This will be a flagship killer (or at least Oneplus two killer [emoji6] ) if offered at the rumoured price point around 15k INR.

Only two concerns to be addressed by Oneplus : too laggy and buggy Oxygen OS performance & bring more predictable Camera performance.
Oops Forgot; Please get rid of that disastrous invite system for buying the phone.

Mi 4c looks good too.. Similar specs with sd808.. Priced at 15k..

Dunno why China only...

BTW is this dual sim or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
The amazon page also said Oxygen 3.0 (Android M 6.0). Dont know how far this is true, but if it is, its great for OP2 users.

I hate the invitation system of OnePlus. I wont be buying this phone if it is under invitation system again.

I this has the shitty invites system...please add to to the request queue... ;(

Lets create the request thread..
the only way to get faster invite is from somebody who purchased the phone..

So lets start a request queue..
1. vNa5h

Im looking forward to this way more than the OP2.

fingers crossed on specs and pricing!
Specs have already been released.
Size, this time, is perfect at 5". however a little disappointed with the 2nd sim slot/micro SD card slot, again. its like the original model. either use dual sim with no memory card or one sim and a memory card. dammit 1+ :mad:

Satisfied with the rest of the specs. and I totally love the design. *-*[DOUBLEPOST=1446186333][/DOUBLEPOST]Signed up just for the heck of it.

Last edited:
Back