Online Broadband Speed Monitor

bah, office !

wish this was home !!
761731597.png

bah office !!
761734474.png

Wish this was home .

BELKIN N+ WIRELESS MODEM ROUTER

MIMO antenna technology provides extended range and data throughput up to 300 Mbps (Fastest of all)

USB port allows connection of an external hard drive or pen drive for networked storage

Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports

Plug & Play for ADSL2+ Connections

Best suited for Max Performance with BSNL/AIRTEL Broadband Connections

New N+ series with integrated modem not yet launched in India

Used for 4 months with Original Bill and Accessories
Bought for $299(over INR 11000) now Selling it for just INR 4.5k
F5D8235_small.gif

Belkin Product Site: Belkin : N+ Modem Router
Winner of the CNET Editors' Choice Award
pcworld.com
4.5/5 Rating

pcmag.com
4/5 Rating

For those who need the fastest wireless connection, the Belkin N+ Router will have you flying down the fast lane. Thanks to the 802.11n Draft 2.0 technology that provides up to 300 Mbps of data throughput, and a wide variety of high-performance features, the N+ Router is the ideal choice for demanding Internet users.

Belkin-F5D8635AU4A-1_LRG.jpg

Compatible with 802.11n Draft 2.0 for Incredible Performance
Using the latest, 802.11n Draft 2.0 technology, the N+ router offers outstanding range thanks to smart MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) technology. This router offers enough range to easily cover most homes or office spaces.

With data throughput of up to 300 Mbps, the N+ Router can handle media-intensive applications that take up large amounts of your bandwidth. The router will easily handle high-demand network activity such as streaming music and HD video, playing games online, downloading large files, and making Internet phone calls, all without hiccups or slowdowns.

If even this isn't fast enough, the N+ router also has four gigabit Ethernet ports for ultra-fast wired connections.

Backwards Compatibility for Ultra Convenience
The N+ router is backwards compatible with all Wireless-G and 802.11b networks and devices, which means that you can continue to use your current computers and peripherals that are on the older standards.

Keep Your Network Safe and Private
With support for Wi-Fi Protected Security, you can ensure that your wireless network is safe and secure with a single button push. In addition to Wi-Fi Protected Security, the N+ router also supports 256-bit WPA/WPA2-Personal, and 64-bit and 128-bit WEP encryption to ensure that your data is protected.

Easily Share Storage with Your Whole Network
The router features a USB port that allows you to connect a USB storage device, such as a hard drive or thumb drive, and share its contents with all the computers on the network. With an attached storage device, you can store music, videos, and photos in a central location for everyone on the network to share and access.

Elegant, Informative Design
Featuring an elegant and smart vertical design, the N+ Router saves space and looks good on your desk. LED icons let you know at a glance the status of the connection, if security is enabled, if USB storage is being accessed, and other useful information. There's also a "Download Speedmeter" Bar of LEDs that constantly measures the download speed of your network.

The Belkin N+ Router is backed by a 1-year warranty and includes free 24/7 technical support.

What's in the Box
N+ Wireless Router, quick installation guide, user manual on CD-ROM, power supply, Ethernet cable.

There's enough bandwidth for video and music streaming, gaming, and other network heavy applications.

Product Description
The N+ Wireless Router features a USB port on the back, that lets you connect a USB storage device. This allows multiple computers to easily access documents, videos, and photos on the storage drive over a secure wireless network. Four gigabit ports provide the bandwidth and speed needed for media intense applications like streaming music and video.

Contact me @+919177971000 for inspection and hand pickup at Hyderabad. Others can mail to gotovamsee@gmail.com or purchase online at eBay India: BELKIN N+ WIRELESS MODEM ROUTER WITH NETWORK STORAGE (item 300437035106 end time 13-Jul-2010 06:10:18 IST)

This the Tikona after they mended thier ways in Chennai. I pay 799 Rs. and get 750 Kbps constant but sometime I get speeds that I never asked for. Oh boy! I'm go glad I trashed Airtel after their ****ing FUP.

The New Tikona . No more gay speed's or gay FUP's.

Attachments

• tIKONA.jpg
    tIKONA.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 208
hash said:
This the Tikona after they mended thier ways in Chennai. I pay 799 Rs. and get 750 Kbps constant but sometime I get speeds that I never asked for. Oh boy! I'm go glad I trashed Airtel after their ****ing FUP.

The New Tikona . No more gay speed's or gay FUP's.
Very nice upload speeds

The speed throttles like this almost every night. After jumping from 512 Kbps from Airtel even if the speed comes down to 750 kbps things seem to be ultra smooth. Tikona has changed the way they connect to the signal towers so speed doesn't decrease at ALL! It might increase like but never will it fall below 750 kbps.

I'd suggest this over Airtel 512 Kbps which has a FUP. You can call Tikona for a Demo in your house and if you're satified you can have it. I used to a Tikona cust. before and I ****ing hated it-Frequent disconnections,Never used to get constant speeds .

Now that they've mended thier ways ,I'm just loving it. Hope you guys at least give Tikona a try .

^ Hey, is that occasional behaviour or are you one of the lucky ones? I am planning to get them over for a demo before I change connection

I've been having this connection fro only 2 days. 2 full days I've been getting from 5 Mb/s(Morning) to 8.8 Mb/s. But I should be getting 750 Kb/ps. As long as it does not come below , which it has not . I'm happy.

What ever you do. Always go for a demo first to check if speeds are above what they promised . I'm in chennai and the Tikona tower is close to my house may be that's one of the reasons why I'm getting crazy speeds.

Back