Online Broadband Speed Monitor

did the speedtest at my office in chennai, i was totally surprised with the results............ see for yourself....... i tried again and it dropped to 21mbps..........

955259818.png
:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

although the sad part is that i cant download anything from there...........only googling is allowed...........:p:p

Reliance 3G gives great speed of 8Mbs. Did also tried MTNL 3G which was not even worth browsing with.

1244952987.png

1) Reliance GSM Preparid sim

2) Option ICON 505 3G USB Modem 14.4 Mbps

devesh38 said:
did the speedtest at my office in chennai, i was totally surprised with the results............ see for yourself....... i tried again and it dropped to 21mbps..........

955259818.png
:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

although the sad part is that i cant download anything from there...........only googling is allowed...........:p:p

Damn , i though i had the highest Speedtest from India :D Its from my college hostel :)

Although i can download , but torrents is blocked :(

1278661605.png

This is what generally happens in Hostels/Colleges. Even one of my friend's college blocks torrents. I am sure there is some way to bypass block torrents.

Represent Toronto!!! I am supposed to switch to Tech Savvy this fall but I moved to India temporarily. I was with Cogeco, aren't as bad as Rogers/Bell but not great either. CRTC is a mess.

Just got a new connection for my home from ACT Broadband. Quiet happy so far.

Here are the plan details:

5Mb/s till 75GB and 2Mb/s after that :) It's gonna cost me 1299+tax

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

^My new and cheapest connection from mtnl mumbai

Back