Online Broadband Speed Monitor

how is the reliability? longest downtime experienced?
I'm using ACT right now... for 1300 I get 50mbps speed till 50gb and then 512kbps unlimited... Downtime is very rare and they will deduct from monthly charge the amount for downtime if it happens...

Hi Guys
I am currently using Tikona 750 Plan, 30 Gb, 4 Mbps but since 2 weeks it sucks, my connection is down and all i see is a yellow triangle with the message "No internet". Want to change my ISP. I live in Thane West.
I searched a bit and found the following options :
1) Joister - Does anyone know how is the service ??
2) 1 &1 Broadband - Does anyone know how is the service ??
3) Fivenet - Read a lot of reviews on the net saying its fastest, but still skeptical about it.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
My primary usages are downloading music, movies etc .

Hi Guys
I am currently using Tikona 750 Plan, 30 Gb, 4 Mbps but since 2 weeks it sucks, my connection is down and all i see is a yellow triangle with the message "No internet". Want to change my ISP. I live in Thane West.
I searched a bit and found the following options :
1) Joister - Does anyone know how is the service ??
2) 1 &1 Broadband - Does anyone know how is the service ??
3) Fivenet - Read a lot of reviews on the net saying its fastest, but still skeptical about it.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
My primary usages are downloading music, movies etc .

I am using 1&1 for the last 3 years and I am more or less happy with it. Speeds are consistent. You get full upload / download speed. No FUP!!! (Can't emphasize this enough) Their helpline is available 24x7. Unless their is some cable cut or power loss, network is always up.

You can try for 1 month and then choose their yearly of half yearly plan to get substantial savings. I certainly recommend 1&1.

ISP: Hathway
Plan: 50 Mbps/ 100 (+200) GB
Price: upto 1100/- Per Month including GST
FUP after 100 (+200) GB (Total 300GB)

... but you are not able use 100GB also, as FREQUENT disconnection (10-20 disconnection everyday any time in 24 hrs.) + Power Cut (the reason provided by Service Center)
Customer Service/Technicians are GOOD but no use as they are unable to fix the issue.

Please Note:- Bargain at your best but do not expect same charges once your Plan/Period are Over. As from Next Billing you have to pay (if wish to buy same plan) whatever they ask, most of time charges are Increased compare to past charges.

Hathway Pune
@50 MBPs
2.6k quarterly
230gb pm

Attachments

• 1530424270791.jpg
    1530424270791.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 339
ISP: Airtel
Plan: 1599/-
Plan name: 300Mbps
FUP: 600GB + 1000GB Bonus with Rollover

What's your location in Pune?
Post automatically merged:

Are you the same casual gentleman from IBF forum??? located in shastri nagar??? :D
Post automatically merged:

funkatronic???

Back