Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Quick question:
Is it good idea to get just standard edition of Bf1?
I want to try titanfall 2 as well..people still play that game?
>Titanfall 2
Don't.
You won't get enough players for sea region.
>battlefield 1
Comparing bf4, i don't think you will get enough servers.
If servers are playing vanilla maps but there is even 1 dlc map then you won't be able to get in.

Battlefield 1 owner will be able to tell you better as to how many servers he can see playing only vanilla servers.

>Titanfall 2
Don't.
You won't get enough players for sea region.
>battlefield 1
Comparing bf4, i don't think you will get enough servers.
If servers are playing vanilla maps but there is even 1 dlc map then you won't be able to get in.

Battlefield 1 owner will be able to tell you better as to how many servers he can see playing only vanilla servers.
DLCs are what bothering me from buying it.
PS the ultimate edition is still 3k+,which I find costly and waste of money.

Still not worth the money. I had the psn subscription for two years. Didn't get me the worth of the money paid. No free AAA games ever in those 24 months on PS4 (although there were some for the PS3). I am not gonna pay for that shitty service again. Would have loved to see more titles on discount however.

Batman Arkham Knight, Far Cry Primal, Tomb Raider - Have bought them all already. Only if they could come back with good prices on newer titles. Have been seeing the same titles in all the recent sales.

Still went ahead and purchased the Batman - Return to Arkham

(What's with the new tax addition on PSN purchase?)

Last edited:
Still not worth the money. I had the psn subscription for two years. Didn't get me the worth of the money paid. No free AAA games ever in those 24 months on PS4 (although there were some for the PS3). I am not gonna pay for that shitty service again. Would have loved to see more titles on discount however.

The most important thing for PSN is online multiplay. I started from PS1, PS2, it never had online multiplay and then PC. I never paid for online multiplay, even on google play or app store so many games. But since I moved to PS4, PSN is pain to buy, I wish online multiplay atleast gets free

Just a heads up, Steam Summer Sale starts in 12 hours. 10.30pm IST. You might want to stock up on games which still have regional prices. Prices may increase, as seen from Ubisoft, Paradox etc.

And it will go on till 5 July. (Yay salary day!)
Use steamdb.info to track past prices and sales deals.
/r/Steam and /r/pcgaming are very helpful.

Back