Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) available on PSN Flash Sale for $3.59. Fine price for a beautiful game. Played it first while I had the PSN membership. Worth the money paid.

Is Nier worth getting now? Or are bugs still rampant in the game?

I am playing NieR right now. The FAR patch is essential, but we shouldn't be discounting a game because the fix is community made. It works quite well and fixes many of the issues and can tweak some important aspects as well. I am running on a i5-6500 and 1070, the game set to 2K, AA turned off and vsync on, other options set to max. I am getting 60fps locked, but it drops sometimes when a large new area is loaded. 4k is sadly not very well supported, but that's ok.

The game is an absolute blast. There's something about Platinum's animations and movements that feels just right. Every attack, combo, dodge, evade is exquisitely animated. Then there's the music, some of the best I have heard in quite some time.

I would have preferred a 50% discount and better 4k performance, but if it is within your budget, get it. Unless you are playing on 4k it should play just fine. Controller needed though mind you.

but we shouldn't be discounting a game because the fix is community made.

The game is good without a doubt but we shouldn't be supporting shoddy ports and attitudes either.
It's the developer's job to fix issues faced by paying customers, they have the time to thank Denuvo by saying "It’s thanks to you guys that people have to buy the game." but still haven't put out an official patch.
Don't know what they're implying there but if you make a good game it'll sell well, one just needs to look at Horizon: Zero Dawn, best game I played in a while and the sales numbers speaks for itself.
Speaking of Denuvo, is Rime still facing problems ?

Rime devs removed Denuvo after it got cracked in 3 weeks. People have reported much better performance after that. Apparently devs screwed up the Denuvo implementation(Rime devs), they made thousands of authentication calls per minute to Denuvo servers, when the normal is 4-5/min.

Back