Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Cities: Skylines is going on at around 300 rupees. I couldn't resist the deluxe edition for rs.212, just before the steam sale. I doubt there will be any more sales until November. The mod support is huge and it is still being updated by the devs.

Cities: Skylines is going on at around 300 rupees. I couldn't resist the deluxe edition for rs.212, just before the steam sale. I doubt there will be any more sales until November. The mod support is huge and it is still being updated by the devs.
Paradox will roll back all price increases after the Steam sale, so it's better to wait and see if they also do a publisher sale with the rollback.[DOUBLEPOST=1498627581][/DOUBLEPOST]Playstation Mid Year Sale (NA)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/mid-year-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-MIDYEARSALELP

Last edited:
The price of games at Microsoft store are ridiculous
Is it because if you own a game on xbox then you can play it on windows too?
No it is because Microsoft doesn't give a shit about pc gamers. Only reason they even released their games on pc is to lure idiots like me who wouldn't have switched to windows 10 otherwise.
They won't discount to a reasonable price until their games are cracked.
Looks like no group is even looking at UWP games, they are too busy with denuvo.

Paradox will roll back all price increases after the Steam sale, so it's better to wait and see if they also do a publisher sale with the rollback.

Thanks for the info. Since they mention all prices, I hope that includes DLCs. Would love to pick up some.
I picked up 5 games for less than 400 bucks that I never managed to play before.
1. Deus Ex HR - Director's Cut
2. Transistor (this game looks gorgeous)
3. Shadowrun: DragonFall Director's Cut (Was looking for a cyberpunk styled rpg/tbs and this is the best on offer currently. Also the overwhelming positive reviews on steam got me).
4. Portal 1 and 2 bundle (yep, never played these before). Ridiculous price at 69 bucks, holy sh*t!

Last edited:
4. Portal 1 and 2 bundle (yep, never played these before). Ridiculous price at 69 bucks, holy sh*t!

Portal 1 and 2, both are amazing. It's a short game that will make you feel smart as you solve those puzzles.

I've picked up The Witcher 2, Just Cause 2, CS Go, Darksiders pack and Crysis pack. Currently, do not have a system to game on, else would have got Witcher 3, rocket league and Rise of Tomb Raider. Still confused, if I should get them for the price or wait for the winter sale.

Portal 1 and 2, both are amazing. It's a short game that will make you feel smart as you solve those puzzles.

I've picked up The Witcher 2, Just Cause 2, CS Go, Darksiders pack and Crysis pack. Currently, do not have a system to game on, else would have got Witcher 3, rocket league and Rise of Tomb Raider. Still confused, if I should get them for the price or wait for the winter sale.
Watch for any discounts or if not wait for the winter sale. I too waiting since some of the newer games are costly with their pricing. I think now the pricing depends on the individual publisher rather dependent on steam.

The Summer Sale is going on, almost everything is on sale :) Winter Sale prices rarely go below the Summer Sale. This is the time to stock up on games for the year.

The amount of graphics settings to tweak around in Portal 1 is awesome. Specially since I don't have a GPU can that can run well any game you throw at it. So far I'm sensing a story, but the puzzles are fun and challenging.
You should definitely wait for TW3, more so if you can't play it now. CDPR's prices do come down a lot.

Few hours left in Summer Sale. So what did people get from the sale? My haul was

Nier Automata
HL2 Ep1 and 2
ABZU
Ori and the Blind Forest
Firewatch
Quantum Break
Oxenfree
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Machinarium

and Grey Goo from Amazon.com

I have got the pack for sonic all star racing. 2 left. anyone want i can give 75 inr each. Can open market thread if required :p

@mods delete post if in appropriate

Didn't get anything and thinking of getting pubg so no hurry.
Too bad I'm playing Nier automata right now and i wish Square enix would have priced it at Rs1000.
I really want to buy it and hardly any game makes me wish that, this game plays like a dream.
Haven't felt that in a long time, most games nowadays don't amaze/entertain me but this game is just marvelous.
Everyone should try it.

Back