Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Wanted to grab it but for some reason GMG is refusing to accept PayPal as a payment method for me. Weird considering I have several purchases from them over the years and I have always paid via PP.

Wanted to grab it but for some reason GMG is refusing to accept PayPal as a payment method for me. Weird considering I have several purchases from them over the years and I have always paid via PP.

Send a word to their customer support, some people are having trouble with payments in GMG. Looks like their fraud detection algorithm is creating issues.

Opened a support ticket.

Just recd. the usual "we're looking into it" reply.

Hope they can resolve it before the deals over.

Thanks for the link JC....

Last edited:
Xbox game pass for 3 months at Rs699.
For xbox users you get a lot of games and even for PC you get access to whole xbox anywhere library including Gears4, Forza 7, Horizon 3 etc.
You can also play Horizon 4 at day one which releases in October.
Offer is valid for 14 days and i suggest you should get it after 12 days so that you get whole month with Horizon 4.

//Off topic info message//
G2A is an asshole. I have purchased max 2-3 games from G2A earlier which I had missed during steam sales & never faced any problem. However during my last transaction in a hurry I didn't see that these scumbags had enabled G2A plus subscription by default before the go to payment option . Thus after 7 days they deducted around 2.5$ from my account. When I realized what happened I requested them to disable all my g2a plus services & do a refund on the same day. They disabled the services and refused to refund. Thus I asked them for a key with similar price instead, they even refused that.In the end I told them to keep the money & bid them goodbye forever.

Moral of the story: Never buy from sites like these, even if you do always read everything on the page before proceeding to pay.

Last edited:
//Off topic info message//
G2A is an asshole. I have purchased max 2-3 games from G2A earlier which I had missed during steam sales & never faced any problem. However during my last transaction in a hurry I didn't see that these scumbags had enabled G2A plus subscription by default before the go to payment option . Thus after 7 days they deducted around 2.5$ from my account. When I realized what happened I requested them to disable all my g2a plus services & do a refund on the same day. They disabled the services and refused to refund. Thus I asked them for a key with similar price instead, they even refused that.In the end I told them to keep the money & bid them goodbye forever.

Moral of the story: Never buy from sites like these, even if you do always read everything on the page before proceeding to pay.

Moral of the story: never ever do any online transaction in hurry. check the Grand Total ALWAYS.

P.S. Make sure that G2A has disabled your 'forced' G2A Plus subscription. They are well known for not disabling the service even after multiple requests. Check Google and YouTube.

Moral of the story: never ever do any online transaction in hurry. check the Grand Total ALWAYS.

P.S. Make sure that G2A has disabled your 'forced' G2A Plus subscription. They are well known for not disabling the service even after multiple requests. Check Google and YouTube.
The grand total had no problem.People will always check that. This is their new scam technique. What they do is they will not charge you instantly they will offer it as free in the disguise of a 7 day free trial. After which every month they will keep on deducting money from your account and its placed very strategically. If you only check the total you may miss it.

I have checked many times they have disabled the service now. But what irked me more was even though they completely revoked their services they are denying a refund or any other product of similar price range. Its like after coming home you realized that the grocery store had sold you some things which were not even in your list. You went back return the product. The shopkeeper takes the products back from you but denies you any refund stating that you should have checked before leaving the shop.
This is a total scam.

Also if you are interested then see how shameless they are: (read down to up)

______________First day ___________________________________

___________________________next day_______________________________________

Last edited:
Back