Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Forza Horizon 4 at 50% discount !

I think rather the xbox game pass would be worth , atleast for first month its just 50 rs post that 249 or 699. Anyone interested can go for it and plus other more games.

wow so i have two copies of free watch dogs 2 now lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I think rather the xbox game pass would be worth , atleast for first month its just 50 rs post that 249 or 699. Anyone interested can go for it and plus other more games.
I think that first month 50 rs offer is over now. Not too sure though.
Nope still there, remember hearing somewhere that it would get over by this month or something.

Other two titles that went for free. Football manager 2020 should be fun!

Agreed about gampass! However, folks like me who do not buy game pass, it is one of chance.

Overall, I see FH3 as good deal @1229 for base game plus expansion pack which covers most stuff except some 42 odd cars.

Rocket league is now free on Epic Store. Get it and you get a 10$ coupon. I used it to buy HZD Complete edition for 4.99.
Now i have two coupons, wish if could apply both of them and buy RDR2. Damn, the ultimate edition is still costing 33 USD or around 2400 bucks, too steep.

Thanks. I actually got HZD for $4.99 with the last sale coupon. But I wanted The Crew 2 or The Division 2. Obviously they priced them just a few cents below $14.99 so that nobody can actually use the coupon.
HZD is the only game that fits that price.

I also wanted to pre-order Hitman III but coupons are not applicable on pre-orders (which is fine I guess for a new game).

can i install later? i have added games to my Library do i need to install them now or i can install later whenever i want.got receipt of both games in email
regards

Last edited:
Thanks. I actually got HZD for $4.99 with the last sale coupon. But I wanted The Crew 2 or The Division 2. Obviously they priced them just a few cents below $14.99 so that nobody can actually use the coupon.
HZD is the only game that fits that price.
I got Destroy All Humans remastered with the previous coupon. It's a superb remake and a complete laugh riot. Totally worth the 5 dollars.

Nier Automata : Complete Edition @ 665 rupees on steam - lowest price to date.

Last edited:
Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition - 70% off - ₹ 329

Toukiden 2 - 70% off - ₹ 353

Back