Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Re: Crysis Complete Pack for $24.99 on steam, only for monday(today)

Racing deal today.

NFS: shift - 22.49$

NFS:undercover - 4.99$

Burnout paradise ultimate box - 7.49$ (awesome deal):).

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CAll of Pripyat + Shadow of Chernobyl at $9.99 on STEAM

Wow that's an awesome deal! :O

Sweet deal indeed!! :)

Sigh.. i gotta stop monitoring these steam deals!

and im gonna be 10$ poorer excellent :D

edit: Oh and thanks for the heads up I was looking for a deal on something like this :D:D:D

welcome mate,

Some awesome deals going on for weekends

Q3A, Borderlands and this weekend STALKER.

^spimmer wouldn't even play that series. I mean it's not suited for him lol.

Damn this Steam, every weekend I end up poorer. But no more !!! I have pledged to buy nothing before the Christmas+Year End sale, too much backlog to complete :(

Steam: COH complete pack for 12.50$

Steam has the COH complete pack for 12.50$

or seperately as

Company of Heroes for $2.50
Company of Heroes: Gold for $7.50
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts for $5
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor for $7.50

If anyone hasnt bought this fantastic RTS game, now is the time! :eek:hyeah:

Sigh.. I gotta stop monitoring these steam deals as they are really bad on my wallet! :(

Re: Steam: COH complete pack for 12.50$

Wow the first 2 have meta scores of 93 and 87 !!! Also I have read here and there that this is a great title , not sure if I will bite but thanks for the heads up :D

Zloyd said:
Wow the first 2 have meta scores of 93 and 87 !!! Also I have read here and there that this is a great title , not sure if I will bite but thanks for the heads up :D
Well if u are an RTS fan, dont think twice. Get this game and u will not regret it!!

I bought the original COH bac in 2007 for 30$ and still play it once in a while. Yest, was playing a 2v2 multiplayer game over internet. :)

Zloyd said:
Forget about metacritic score, forget about any scores, this is a MUST HAVE for any RTS fans.

@Alias, I thought I would hold out until the Year End Sale, and I have the gold edition also. But 12.5 for all three !!!! Well, there goes another "Add to cart", sigh.

jc36lect3r said:
@Alias, I thought I would hold out until the Year End Sale, and I have the gold edition also. But 12.5 for all three !!!! Well, there goes another "Add to cart", sigh.

Hehe, i have the original COH but went ahead and bought the complete pack! :)

Btw if u had the gold edition , couldnt u have just got tales of valour for 7.50$?

I just got shadows of chernobyl; should I play it 1st without any mods or are there any good recommended mods for it ? I heard good things about LURK mod.

you could try stalker complete - STALKER Complete 2009 Release news - Mod DB

or search for a mod called oblivion lost which doesn't make as drastic changes to the game as the complete mod. lurk looked good when it was first announced but i'm not sure if they ever got around to releasing/maintaining it.

Re: L4D1 + L4D2 = $10.19 USD Steam sale

Bought this as soon as I saw it yesterday. But not sure if I'll even play it. Already have a long backlog of games on steam :(

Back