Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Isn't it 25? I bought it anyway. Had it on Steam too but I enjoy playing much more on the PS4.

Sorry, I was seeing the discount with Plus. $25 without Plus, $20 with Plus.[DOUBLEPOST=1509100313][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not a good number of games on sale. I thought PUBG would have 10% off this sale.

Halloween sale is a small sale, we have the Autumn Sale at the end of Nov and Winter Sale at end of December. Although PUBG probably will not get a discount. It's selling like hotcakes and people are getting banned left and right who are buying even more copies.

Sorry, I was seeing the discount with Plus. $25 without Plus, $20 with Plus.[DOUBLEPOST=1509100313][/DOUBLEPOST]

Halloween sale is a small sale, we have the Autumn Sale at the end of Nov and Winter Sale at end of December. Although PUBG probably will not get a discount. It's selling like hotcakes and people are getting banned left and right who are buying even more copies.

How is the latency here in India?
Steam has updated many titles in evening. There were not so many in morning.[DOUBLEPOST=1509112901][/DOUBLEPOST]
BF1 Premium is off 50% , available at 1499 in Indian stores.

Good Deal IMO, DLCs are worth it.
Where? Would like to have copy on PC.

Last edited:
BundleStars was recently renamed to Fanatical and they are having an launch sale for Bethesda and Ubisoft titles, some of which are pretty good like Dsihonored 2 $19.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/7a3xpo/fanatical_fanatical_launch_sale_discounts_on/
Still in my opinion dishonored 2 at Rs1300+ isn't worth. It is ridiculously optimised and plays like a dlc to previous one. Maybe i should have chosen his daughter as playable character for different experience.

Not worth to download uplay for this. :bored:
WHAT!!! Really! Its a good game, man. It may not be worth the full price but around 1000 INR is ok for it. And, now it is free. Uplay is not that bad mate, not that I love it, but if anyone wants to play a ubisoft game, they pretty much have to use uplay.

Back