Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Battlefield 1 is on sale on Origin for Rs 312 + 18% tax. Season Pass is free.

Origin is now charging 18% tax extra over the price shown :( On the plus side though, they haven't adjusted their prices for fall in INR.

Well, obviously they have to collect GST due to changes in rules.

The tax rule is there for over 1 year I think. I bought Battlefront 2 and Titanfall 2 in the Summer sale, they didn't charge me anything extra then.

Also, they give you no notice that taxes will be extra. You go to the payments page, put in your credit card details, and just before confirming the order you are shown a price higher than the listed price. They don't even mention the tax separately as a line item. If you are not careful, you won't even notice the difference. That is quite deceptive in my opinion, especially since they show the final price only after you have given you credit card details.

Destiny 2 is free till Nov 18.

I downloaded and played a bit. Its a 80 GB download. Not sure where the servers are, but didn't feel any lag. I didn't find a way to check ping.

Still don't buy it, there is no need to support a company which spits on this country with ridiculous pricing but provide regional pricing for russia, Brazil and china.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back