Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Older Ubisoft games are really cheap on Origin

Far Cry 4+ Season pass for Rs 250
Assassin's Creed 2 for Rs 100

Really tempted by it, but not sure how this works. Anyone bought any UPlay games on Origin? Do I need both Origin and UPlay to play the game? Or I need to just add it to Uplay once?

Older Ubisoft games are really cheap on Origin

Far Cry 4+ Season pass for Rs 250
Assassin's Creed 2 for Rs 100

Really tempted by it, but not sure how this works. Anyone bought any UPlay games on Origin? Do I need both Origin and UPlay to play the game? Or I need to just add it to Uplay once?

You have to add it to UPlay then you can just launch UPlay, no need to start Origin. Origin now has taxes though, it will be added in the final checkout page.

Bought Far Cry 3 + 4 + Season's Pass for approx Rs 500, and ME2 DLC Pack for Rs 1000, inclusive of taxes.

You have to add it to UPlay then you can just launch UPlay, no need to start Origin. Origin now has taxes though, it will be added in the final checkout page.

Thanks. Adding to Uplay went smoothly, just click on the game, select download, and it asks you to log into Uplay, after which the game shows up in your Uplay library. No need to actually download the game.

Yeah, I know about the taxes :( I posted about it the last time I got hit by it. Origin still doesn't show the taxes till you enter the credit card details.

Back