Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

steep is free on uplay. if you are a paraglider pilot like me, you would love it. ;)

Sorry for the OT but I am really interested in learning Paragliding & would like to know where you do this in India & how much it costs per jump for training, equipment etc. :)

Thanks in advance...

Sorry for the OT but I am really interested in learning Paragliding & would like to know where you do this in India & how much it costs per jump for training, equipment etc. :)

Thanks in advance...

If you are from Maharashtra then you can go over to Mahabaleshwar

Thanks in advance...
I don’t really know the exact prices but it’s some thing like 50k in bir with Goli Thakur in Bir. I have seen him giving instruction and he is a good instructor. Flybirbilling.com should be the website.
On the other hand kamshet has temple pilots and I was flying with its owner Avi Malik last month. Very good person and a retired MiG 21 pilot. Top rated instructor in India.

For your own gear; you can spend about 2L for all new stuff. I know a few dealers in India but that will be after you finish your training.

In USA it’s a lot more expensive but the level of instruction is way way high.[DOUBLEPOST=1558307180][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was surprised as him being paraglider pilot.
Time to show off ;)

It was scary after around the 5 min mark!
How do you manage to not collide into that mountains? Do you have that much close control?
Mmm... yeah but this is not something that you do immediately after learning. Needs few years of experience.

There was a discount in March where it was down to 3200. Lowest is now at gameloot I think
https://gameloot.in/shop/playstation-plus-12-months-membership-card-indian-account/
I still have about 15 days remaining. PS Plus is the only reason I even touch my PS. You think price can come down anytime soon. I hate the fact that everytime they are raising prices and service is soo pathetic. I play FIFA with 2 different ISP's (to make sure the problem is nt from ISP's end) and I still get that online LAG. Not sure who takes responsibility, EA or Sony but Sony has to maintain standards to make sure we have no connectivity issues. Such asshats

I still have about 15 days remaining. PS Plus is the only reason I even touch my PS. You think price can come down anytime soon. I hate the fact that everytime they are raising prices and service is soo pathetic. I play FIFA with 2 different ISP's (to make sure the problem is nt from ISP's end) and I still get that online LAG. Not sure who takes responsibility, EA or Sony but Sony has to maintain standards to make sure we have no connectivity issues. Such asshats

Dont think it will come down . When they come down, its best to purchase it. Never faced any lag in online games.
Have you tried ethernet option or issue is on wifi ?

Dont think it will come down . When they come down, its best to purchase it. Never faced any lag in online games.
Have you tried ethernet option or issue is on wifi ?
90% I play on ethernet. Only game I play is FIFA 18. Don't know who handles the servers, Sony or EA, my best guess is EA. Now, I have played on Hathway broadband(150mbps), Excitel(150mbps) and BSNL Broadband(2mbps lol) , but all of them had some lag. I mean it's not all the time, but 60% of the times there is.

Lot of games on sale on Steam.
Witcher 3 for 299, earlier versions for under 100
Tomb Raider for less than 100, Rise of the Tomb raider for about 150ish. (Lots of deals on Square Enix/Eidos Games there)
Borderlands Handsome collection for less than 300!
This is a really good way to build up your collection.

Got Witcher 3 GOTY edition and already have Tomb & Borderlands collections.

Microsoft RTS bundle is there for around 700
Valve Complete Pack, 92% off
Borderlands Handsome Collection
Banner Saga Trilogy, 80% off
South Park Bundle, 88% off
Outlast Bundle, 80% off
Trine Bundle, 87% off
Deus Ex Collection: 88% off
Hitman Essential Collection, 86% off
Payday 2 Ultimate Edition, 79% off
Full list of all the bundles on Steam here: https://steamdb.info/bundles/

What did you buy or are planning to buy?

My list:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Dishonored - Definitive Edition
Sunset Overdrive
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Niche - a genetics survival game
What Remains of Edith Finch
SUPERHOT
Vanquish
Gunpoint
Binary Domain
Katamari Damacy REROLL
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition

try in game setting make sure your connection is local not worldwide

What did you buy or are planning to buy?

My list:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Dishonored - Definitive Edition
Sunset Overdrive
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Niche - a genetics survival game
What Remains of Edith Finch
SUPERHOT
Vanquish
Gunpoint
Binary Domain
Katamari Damacy REROLL
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition

In this sale, bought
Grim Dawn
Valve Bundle
Deus Ex
Tomb Raider+Rise
Just Cause3
Bioshock bundle

Various indie games too (FTL, Artful bundle, .

All this was less than the cost of two dinners out.
For people who still download cracked (and potentially virus-filled torrents) - No need for piracy when games are this cheap.

Back