Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

I bought PUBG..
I know its late but had been playing the mobile version on emulator and enjoying but there have been increased number of hackers there so thought will give the PC version a try finally..
My initial experience is that its way tougher than the mobile version

What did you buy or are planning to buy?

My list:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Dishonored - Definitive Edition
Sunset Overdrive
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Niche - a genetics survival game
What Remains of Edith Finch
SUPERHOT
Vanquish
Gunpoint
Binary Domain
Katamari Damacy REROLL
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Purchased - Witcher 3 GOTY edition, Pay day complete pack, Binary Domain, Vanquish, Shuyan Saga & Star Wars Racer (Thanks for publishing your list was able to get 2 games out of it)

Planning to buy: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice but confused whether to buy from steam or Humble Bundle (this would be a gamble!!)
Post automatically merged:

@Everyone if in case you guys haven't noticed Steam level progress is broken with this Summer sale!
Take full advantage of it. Raised my Steam level from 40 to 69 in just one day.
- Steps -
  1. Install any old game from your library which has lot of achievements unlocked (I did with Skyrim and Kingdom rush as i had around 60-70 achievements unlocked in it)
  2. Launch the installed game
  3. Play for 30 minutes or let it sit idle for 30 minutes
  4. close the game
  5. Tap on summer sale race
  6. scroll down to row showing achievements from personal inventory
  7. Claim the points (make atleast 10-12K)
  8. Boost your team using all the points earned
  9. Make a pit stop (choose this option present at bottom left of that row)
  10. Use tokens to upgrade level, once all the tokens are used up! Goto profile and check your new updated Steam level.
The same can be repeated every day! Instead of claiming tokens for level you can claim it for Rs.120 cashback for next steam purchase (need 15k token for this)
Get one cashback, purchase new game and make points again and repeat!

Found this yesterday! Aiming to get 120 cashback now!

Last edited:
Should've googled first. You would've found many people saying same thing. :p
I like the challenge. Will try to learn and get better.. :)
If you are coming from mobile, start off with PUBG Lite scheduled to launch in India on the 4th of July.
I tried PUBG Lite already using VPN and it is ok. Almost same mechanics as the PC version.
But since its in beta it has a lot of bugs. Major one being enemy footstep sounds which are no where comparable to the PC version. I have also noticed sometimes items on ground are not pickable.
Since the PC version was on sale, I thought it would be good to keep it in the collection.

Any other purchases?
I purchased Hollow Knight, Dishonored, The Cave and the Trine bundle. Hollow knight was on my list for a while and it is a beautiful game.

If people haven't played Ori and the Blind Forest, it is a very beautiful puzzle platformer for a low cost.
Mass Effect 1 and 2 are available for 200 as a bundle.

Got Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Knight) for ~ ₹330 and ROTR for ~ ₹130.
Dishonored 1 is still expensive after discount and Dishonored 2 & Death of outsider is too costly ATM, otherwise would have purchased them.
HItman 2 at ~₹550 is also a great deal.

Got Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Knight) for ~ ₹330 and ROTR for ~ ₹130.
Dishonored 1 is still expensive after discount and Dishonored 2 & Death of outsider is too costly ATM, otherwise would have purchased them.
HItman 2 at ~₹550 is also a great deal.

Dishonored is for 220 rupees? Quite a good deal.

uqqzxfprwaj90nq5fnag.png

The Lego Batman Trilogy and Batman: Arkham Collection are available to download for free on PC through the Epic Game Store until September 26.

If Tencent is owning Epic then its chinese spyware shit.:confused:
Tencent has a stake in Ubisoft, Blizzard, Activision, Paradox, Riot, Glu, Grinding Gear and a few dozen others. Then by that logic everything made by them is spyware too.

You should stop using Ola, stop buying TVs from TCL and using dozens of startups funded by them.

Back