Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

So psyched to see the new TW Troy is going to be free on release. I love the TW series, my favorite one so far has got to be Shogun. I spent a lot of time on that. Am now playing 3 kingdoms, but it does not have those special characters like spies and ninjas and stuff.

lol, everyone expected ark survival evolved considering that the first three games were true, i still think it's true but perhaps egs had some problems on their side and game might come next week? who knows what happened

Don't know if this is already posted here but just noticed that UNREAL TOURNAMENT is available for free download on Epic Games.
I remember this epic lan + multiplayer game back from Sify gamedrones from 2005-2006.

I'm definitely gonna play it.

Titanfall 2 on steam for Rs 494/-
And other EA games on sale as well.

Titanfall 2 on steam for Rs 494/-
And other EA games on sale as well.
I bought this and BF1 deluxe edition just a month ago for like 600 bucks. Some games are priced a bit higher on Steam.

Yeah, i was hoping that BFV will be cheaper but guess will play it with the subscription deal that EA has on Origin. 79 bucks for basic as the first month introductory price.
I think its a good opportunity to finish BFV - Crysis3 - AC Odyssey and Far Cry 5.

Back