Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

I have almost 110 games in Steam out of which more than 80% are pending. 61 are still in the wishlist, i wonder when will i finish all these games.

This is why I have stopped buying on steam. Most games are just never installed or played. This is why steam so successful, sucks as all in during sale

This is why I have stopped buying on steam. Most games are just never installed or played. This is why steam so successful, sucks as all in during sale

And not only that, i have pending games on GOG,Ubisoft,Origin and now Epic (Have over 250 PC games in pending). So currently i am also thinking of upgrading the entire PC but holding on till September with the hope that really good comes up. I am playing HOB and BF1 from Epic and Origin at the same time on an RX560 4GB (borrowed from a friend) and the gameplay @ 1200p with High settings is not worth it as well. I was thinking of getting a cheap GPU but then will wait.

Fallout 3 not available... On steam
It was never made available here because the publisher decided not to. Why? It is rumored to be linked to a "cow" controversy.

I am in same boat as you but I now buy 2-3 games on major sales which I know I would definitely play. My backlog currently stands at around 200 games most of which I got very cheap or free. You will be surprised to know that even Witcher 3 GOTY was in my backlog for past 4 years till I finished it in December. This sale I bought the last 2 walking dead games, DMC5 and Dishonored 2. I wanted to buy Sekiro too but it is still too pricey for me. Same case with Monster Hunter World. So, I will be keeping an eye out for them in the next winter or summer sale. Till then, I will be focusing on clearing some of my backlogs.

It was never made available here because the publisher decided not to. Why? It is rumored to be linked to a "cow" controversy.

I am in same boat as you but I now buy 2-3 games on major sales which I know I would definitely play. My backlog currently stands at around 200 games most of which I got very cheap or free. You will be surprised to know that even Witcher 3 GOTY was in my backlog for past 4 years till I finished it in December. This sale I bought the last 2 walking dead games, DMC5 and Dishonored 2. I wanted to buy Sekiro too but it is still too pricey for me. Same case with Monster Hunter World. So, I will be keeping an eye out for them in the next winter or summer sale. Till then, I will be focusing on clearing some of my backlogs.

I got Sekiro and 30 minutes into it, i knew that its not for me. Ninja Gaiden was atleast playable, this one is too tough for me.

off topic, can you guys suggest some games for kids, they played tomb raider series and tale of two brothers and insider, something similar not necessary no nudity games not so heavy action and offline games only, thanks in advance

off topic, can you guys suggest some games for kids, they played tomb raider series and tale of two brothers and insider, something similar not necessary no nudity games not so heavy action and offline games only, thanks in advance
You can check for Indie games, I finished HOB and one good game. Puzzles were nice and no nudity for sure.

Rayman Origins and Legends, Life is Strange Season 1, Lego Series, Minecraft, Mini Ninjas, etc
Which Tomb Raider have they played ? If it's the reboot then there was enough violence in it already. They can play Sleeping Dogs and Enslaved too in that case.

Last edited:
Rayman Origins and Legends, Life is Strange Season 1, Lego Series, Minecraft, Mini Ninjas, etc
Which Tomb Raider have they played ? If it's the reboot then there was enough violence in it already. They can play Sleeping Dogs and Enslaved too in that case.
These are the fine examples. +1 for Lego games. If the kids are fan of Harry Potter series or watched any of the Lego animated movies, you can find their gaming counterparts as well. Plague can also be considered as it has great story and an excellent regional pricing.
Post automatically merged:

I got Sekiro and 30 minutes into it, i knew that its not for me. Ninja Gaiden was atleast playable, this one is too tough for me.
I actually saw the initial gameplay and it looked and felt so freaking cool. I know it would be tough initially but once you start getting the hang of mechanics, you would feel very satisfied. I dropped the first Dark Souls game too (back in 2014) because it was too tough for me. Then I decided to watch some playthroughs on YT and learnt about backstabs (I couldn't time parry then but that was fine). It made my life easy. After that, DS2 and DS3 were the blind playthroughs and man, I loved all of them. So, the moral of the story is that Souls like games do want to make you give up and it is your job to persevere. But if you feel like doing a chore and don't appreciate the game-play, leave it for now and come back to it once you really feel like it.

Last edited:
The controls are weird and i kind of thought it to be similar in game mechanics with Ninja Gaiden, which i finished first on the XBOX 360 and then on the PS3 but maybe someday i'll revisit this game.

Ori & the blind forest, Ori & the will of the wisps. Can't recommend enough!

And not only that, i have pending games on GOG,Ubisoft,Origin and now Epic (Have over 250 PC games in pending). So currently i am also thinking of upgrading the entire PC but holding on till September with the hope that really good comes up. I am playing HOB and BF1 from Epic and Origin at the same time on an RX560 4GB (borrowed from a friend) and the gameplay @ 1200p with High settings is not worth it as well. I was thinking of getting a cheap GPU but then will wait.
As long as you don't play any sort of MP games, you will eventually finish them all if you push hard. I tend to download tons of SP games but never finish them with spending most of my time playing MP ones with friends lol

Wow. Cool. Thanks. This game was selling for ₹600 some days ago.
I bought some in last week's Steam Sale
I mean I was hoarding games actually where I want to reach 1k games but I thought it's waste of monies
So left it there where it stands now
PS: EGs giving away games every weekend or so is actually like hoarding games right...[emoji38]
But lost the appetite to play games
Maybe if I get the appetite then these would be enough for me I think so

Back