Movies & TV Online website which has daily tv schedule for major channels, if not all, in India

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Where can I see the programme schedule of tv channel in India online? There are some shows I want to watch like River Monsters (Jeremy Wade's), Food tech etc.
Thanks.

This reminds me of the days when the cable guy used to deliver the monthly schedule booklet when he used to come to collect money.

This reminds me of the days when the cable guy used to deliver the monthly schedule booklet when he used to come to collect money.
:D Cable is not that bad. But I do wish they'd improve their video quality. Many of the shows/channels seem to be running in 360p lol. And you don't get local channels with DTH so...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsonindia&hl=en_IN is the definitive source. They have now moved to mobile only approach.
thanks! I'll check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsonindia&hl=en_IN is the definitive source. They have now moved to mobile only approach.
This "What's On India" app is legit. Thanks a lot dude.
One search brings up the timing of the show for the day.

PhotoGrid_1532938892141~2.jpg

To access more information you will however need to register/log in. I will do so later if I need.
Screenshot_20180730-134913.png

What I would like to see more is entire schedule of a channel fort the day but I have no access to see all the features of the app so I can't say.

View attachment 75939

To access more information you will however need to register/log in. I will do so later if I need.
View attachment 75940

What I would like to see more is entire schedule of a channel fort the day but I have no access to see all the features of the app so I can't say.

I had a nice talk with @skoka123 - he used to work with them, so rest assured, it will be good.

View attachment 75939

View attachment 75940

It is really worth the trouble going through the registration. You can setup reminders and have them show up in your calendar if you so wish. Also, if you are interested in a particular movie, then you can check when the movie is going to repeat. You get to see only your DTH lineup removing all the junk. You can of course define multiple Lineups (Bedroom, Living Room etc) and have favourites defined. You need to use it for a couple of days to realize how good the app is.

PFA the full schedule of one of the channels for tomorrow.
Screenshot_20180730-162737.jpg

I do not use this anymore as I have now moved over to OTT providers like Prime, Hotstar etc.

Back