WTB Only Corsair 2gb x 2 Nos DDR2 -800

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Corsair 2GB stick and a Transcend 2GB stick back at my home. But can only get them in early October. Let me know if you still need it by then.

2*2gb ddr2 transcend 800mhz ram
Verify your ac and dispatch RAMs[DOUBLEPOST=1471668659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure. RAM is in perfectly working state. I was using it till I posted it here. So pl be assured.
Verify your ac and dispatch RAMs[DOUBLEPOST=1471695840][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure. RAM is in perfectly working state. I was using it till I posted it here. So pl be assured.
Have you received the amount

Last edited:
Thanks. What is the address for shipping? I will be to able to ship on Monday.[DOUBLEPOST=1471710462][/DOUBLEPOST]Please PM me the address with cell phone no, any land mark, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks. What is the address for shipping? I will be to able to ship on Monday.[DOUBLEPOST=1471710462][/DOUBLEPOST]Please PM me the address with cell phone no, any land mark, etc.
Received the RAMs in Excellent Packing. Tested Working fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1472190917][/DOUBLEPOST]
2*2gb ddr2 transcend 800mhz ram
Received the RAMs in Excellent Packing. Tested in different motherboard NOT WORKING BOTH the RAMs

Received the RAMs in Excellent Packing. Tested Working fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1472190917][/DOUBLEPOST]
Received the RAMs in Excellent Packing. Tested in different motherboard NOT WORKING BOTH the RAMs
Hi
Ram was working well at my end. Pl check you mobo. Also chk your BIOS settings for ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back