OnlySSD - Feedback Thread

Yup, got my stuff in less than 48 hours from order (placed Saturday evening) to delivery (reached me today/Monday afternoon), original/sealed etc etc. Great first-time-purchase experience for me, I'm in Pune.

Terrible experience at OnlySSD AKA PrimeABGB, An SSD was shown as "IN STOCK", even then i called up the shop once before placing the order and the guy asked me to place an order and that the product will reach in two days .

The real nightmare started after placing the order as those two days never came, i had to keep calling them every few days and they kept giving random excuses and later after many days asked me to buy it elsewhere as they don't have the stock. Then the refund saga started where i had to call them many times and they kept insisting that the refund was done but the reality was that they refunded only after 3 weeks.

So, PrimeABGB / OnlySSD sat on the order for two weeks and the total time from order to refund was more than 3 weeks. So, Avoid Prime abgb /only ssd at all costs. It is better to pay more for Amazon fulfilled orders, you get fast delivery, stock assurance, fast refund etc. This peace of mind is worth 5% extra you pay. Even ebay is a good option when you use with the weekly coupons. I got the SSD at a cheaper price on ebay after using the weekly coupon and the SSD was delivered within 3 days.

Terrible experience at OnlySSD AKA PrimeABGB, An SSD was shown as "IN STOCK", even then i called up the shop once before placing the order and the guy asked me to place an order and that the product will reach in two days .

The real nightmare started after placing the order as those two days never came, i had to keep calling them every few days and they kept giving random excuses and later after many days asked me to buy it elsewhere as they don't have the stock. Then the refund saga started where i had to call them many times and they kept insisting that the refund was done but the reality was that they refunded only after 3 weeks.

So, PrimeABGB / OnlySSD sat on the order for two weeks and the total time from order to refund was more than 3 weeks. So, Avoid Prime abgb /only ssd at all costs. It is better to pay more for Amazon fulfilled orders, you get fast delivery, stock assurance, fast refund etc. This peace of mind is worth 5% extra you pay. Even ebay is a good option when you use with the weekly coupons. I got the SSD at a cheaper price on ebay after using the weekly coupon and the SSD was delivered within 3 days.

agree Prime are a bit dicey in terms of their online sales and overall TAT.

Back