**OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS ** Nokia N97 Mini, Like New, With 2 Yrs. warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling on behalf of a friend. His wife gifted him Nokia N97 Mini on his birthday in January but he doesn't want an expensive phone, hence selling it.

Purchased for Rs 24,179 + paid for extra warranty. Expecting 16K which is quite reasonable for the condition of the phone package. But can negotiate slightly, if absolutely needed.

Like New (even the original screen protector is still On) with 1 Year Nokia warranty valid until Jan 14, 2011 PLUS 1 Year Additional "The Mobile Store" Warranty. Purchase bill dated Jan 14, 2010 + The Mobile Store Extended Warranty card included.

With all unused accessories, Software CD, owner's manual, etc. in original box

Photos here: Yfrog Album

Reason for sale: As I said above, my friend doesn't want an expensive phone as he's too careless.

Would prefer local buyers who can pay cash and pick it up but would consider shipping it if buyer pays the shipping costs

Ebay deal of the week has a brand new n97 mini with b/w etc for 18880.
BTW, I think the OP is not aware of the fact that the mobile store extended warranty is a joke. They offer free labour, but you must pay for any parts they exchange. And their price list for parts is the same as Nokia, so in effect any repairs at the mobile store under warranty will cost 3 times what any local mobile shop will charge for repairs. I have experienced it first hand.

akg7091 said:
Ebay deal of the week has a brand new n97 mini with b/w etc for 18880.
BTW, I think the OP is not aware of the fact that the mobile store extended warranty is a joke. They offer free labour, but you must pay for any parts they exchange. And their price list for parts is the same as Nokia, so in effect any repairs at the mobile store under warranty will cost 3 times what any local mobile shop will charge for repairs. I have experienced it first hand.

Whatever it is folks, the question is what should be the fair value of a phone that was bought in Jan, used for only 49 minutes, in Like New condition with all unused accessories in box including bill with Nokia warranty until Jan 2011 and Mobile Store warranty until Jan 2012 and that costs around 19K this week somewhere (Ebay deal of the week) and 20.5K otherwise.

I was expecting 16 - 16.5K, but if anyone pays me 15K, I'll let it go. And in my honest opinion, it's a good deal.

Your price is good. Would have picked it up if had that much cash. I posted the ebay thing because m-jeri asked for sources.
Best of luck for the sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back