Orange san francisco - Delhi

vajm1234 said:
@krishnandu -- hi m8.....see when u deposit an amount directly to my account generally no extra charges incurred in that process.....now if u will pay via cc i will either have to set up a gateway or an ebay listing to extract the similar amt. which will charge me from 5 to 8.5% extra that u have to bear which ofc. if u dont mind u can pay.

hope u got it right this time? :p
Ahh got that....Yup I can bear that cost :)

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
so when's the ETA for the first lot?
very soon ....even i am more desp. then you to get hold of it .... its been only 3 days i ordered (see i even mentioned there in the 1st post when i did) i guess u must be aware of huge shortage in the orange stores especially for the GREY/black ones right?

nyways by the time u can enjoy this video after all it is the 1st one he got today........after visiting 3 stores ;) lol

YouTube - Orange San Francisco... vajm1234.mp4

also added in the 1st post

Edit : just in case u wanna know i think he got this from prepay

Nice way to update, vajm1234.

If this is the first one, then its supposed to be mine. Just kiddin.

Thanks for the update. :)

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
hmm. package dated 17/2/11.

Interesting :p
I think its a request date when the payment was clear and after it will send to despatch unit and it will be process on Monday and it will take 3-5 business day to reach the destination.I think this one belong to vajm1234.

^perfectly correct ..... the video was just to show you guys that it already started coming our way after i have processed the orders.

@anu0512 -- thanks for the explaination m8

@maxme -- no it is mine :p wait for ur turn hehe

guys think about it for a second ...the product is hardly available anywhere still ... atleast we are getting that somehow ...i locked the group order on 25th from that day its hardly a week... few of you made the payment right on time but few took a little time which made the difference as far as shipping part is concerned cause at the end of the day we have to ship it together u know anyways ...i understand your desp. but have patience a lil
even mine stuck with yours
:p

cheers:)

4m!7 said:
are there more available? i'll buy one in april. after my xams. :)

its shortage time so april would be an absolute right time to plan abt it .....once there will be availability it will be easy to think PM me by then np

regards

EDIT : +385 max for the shipping added in 1st post

Back