Orange San Francisco/ ZTE Blade - 1 month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
Hi,

I purchased this Orange San Francisco/ ZTE Blade with help of Varkey from ebay. The phone needs no introduction to TE members :) .

It is Grey TFT one. I purchased the item new and received the same on 25.12.10. Protected with Screenguard from day one. Also bought a leather like pouch for the same. The phone is just like new and comes with all accessories and box (the box is a bit torn - maybe by the Aramex people).

Included is a 4GB MicroSD card instead of the default 2GB.

No problem with the phone at all - working flawlessly on JJRLS 8.

I paid 9.1K in total for the phone. I wish to sell it for 9.1K+ shipping at actual through TNT or DTDC Plus. I have not included the cost of opening the Aramex account :) .

Link for the photos :

ImageShack Album - 3 images

PM replied.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Forgot to mention - I purchased a 4GB card which comes with the phone instead of the default 2GB card.

Full payment received from shahadithyab. Will be shipped tomorrow will everything mentioned in the thread.

I've installed FLB Froyo r8 which is working flawlessly. Also installed quite a few apps ans games and tested each every one.

As per phone discussion with him I'll provide 3 days testing warranty from the date of receiving the phone by him.The warranty from my side is limited to the extent that the buyer is free to test the full functionality of the phone extensively during this period without making any changes to the software and hardware. Any problem should be brought in to my notice immediately.

Phone delivered to shahadithyab and iTrader ratings exchanged. The buyer is satisfied with the phone.

Thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back