Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade OLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt3r

Skilled
Selling an Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade phone. Bought from ebay. The seller included the original receipt which states that the phone was bought on Nov 6th 2010, so the phone is three months old. I got it last week. As you know, from december onwards they stopped manufacturing OLED's so its very difficult to get one now.

The phone is grey/black in colour and in great condition, looks as good as new. There are no dents or scratches, may be very minor signs of use if you look closely. Includes the original box and accesories. Product condition is 9.5/10. Pics are attached so you can see for yourself. Also attached pics of how it compares to a TFT. You can easily make out the superior black levels, viewing angles and more vivid colours.

Selling as im upgrading. Would prefer local buyers as you can check out the phone in person before buying. I am located in Bangalore.

Expected price - 10.5k+ shipping

PM me if you are interested or have any queries.

Edit: I dont have the manuals, had asked the seller to remove them. And just want to clarify if anyone does not know this already, the phone has no local warranty

Phone currently on hold for a local buyer, and deal is mostly through. Will update the thread after its done

Been a bit busy, so wasnt able to update. Deal fell through so phone is back up for sale.

Price drop to 10.5k + freebies. You get a free scratchgard (exact fit, not the omnia one) + sock pouch + extra 2 gb microsd card

If Veer Singh backs out then I am next in line. Just PM me your bank details in that scenario and I will make the payment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back