Original Tommy hillfiger watch and Replica Tag Heur SLR For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI ...Need to get rid of these 2 watches as i no longer wear them . Tommy watch is like 1.4 years old and it sells for like 6k if u go to any watch showroom. The SLR Watch is Swiss make Replica which means all he mechansim works inside and all buttons too . Had bought this from bangkok 1.6 years back and works perfectly fine . Had bought the watch for 2.5k and even these swisss make watches u will get for liek 3k Plus . u do get cheap quality ones where there is huge diff in looks too but this one is same like orignal . Tommy has some scratches n all which normally happens on all metal watches but the Screen dial has no scratches nuthing at all same goes to thE Slr watch . No scrathes nuthing at all . No Low Balling . i m in no hurry to sell them so dont pm me for very low prices . Pm me for ur offers will think about it !!!!

qnljzp.jpg
[/IMG]
2ziow3m.jpg
[/IMG]
2mi4vax.jpg
[/IMG]
2bb2ap.jpg
[/IMG]
154ghfk.jpg
[/IMG]
256a8lh.jpg
[/IMG]

Just a question. Tommy one is not a replica right ? if not then could you give me the exact model no for this.

That SLR is a good imitation but there are a few glaring omissions compared to the original but I still think it might be a good show off lol. What's the size of the watch band and the diameter of the case? Is it a proper automatic or a cheap quartz operating under the guise of an auto?

gforce said:
That SLR is a good imitation but there are a few glaring omissions compared to the original but I still think it might be a good show off lol. What's the size of the watch band and the diameter of the case? Is it a proper automatic or a cheap quartz operating under the guise of an auto?

Diameter is 43Mm and works on battery

^^ Whoops, quartz then? The diameter is within the range for my wrist and I'd have made an offer for an auto but I guess I'll skip this one.

Good luck with the sale. Both watches look nice.

***Sunday Offer ****Only for Today ***Tommy Hillfer 2K Shipped ***Tag SLR *** 1K Shipped ***From tommorow prices will be back to normal ***

Will take the tommy.. :)

I hope the offer price of 2k is still there :)..

one more things...whats the diameter of the chain ?... mine is very muchbig..maybe 5 or 6 cm...needed...

Is the Tommy watch original?.. Is it something called a "first copy" or something?

hi, would take the slr or the tommy..if it is still there...lemme know ur account details and the watch which is available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back