Orks in Pirate hats ftw!

stalker

Skilled
Time to 'Cleanse! Purge!! KILL!!!'

JEYvP.jpg

euF83.jpg

Much larger gallery here - http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/01/21/ultimate-dow2-retribution-gallery-yes/

$30 bucks on Steam. My first ever pre-order :D - Pre-purchase Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution on Steam

Releases on the 1st of March 2011

I believe there is a complete edition also coming, including Chaos rising? I played the original DoW2 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Missed out on Chaos Rising and now cant find it anywhere on eBay.in.

Anyway, this will be pretty epic too!

Well, for me Dow 2 single player was just meh. Multiplayer was where the action was. So you referring to the campaign as epic?

Well, u guys are seriously missing a lot of action if ur skipping the multiplayer!! Multiplayer is fast furious action lasting 20 -30 mins only per game most cases.

Do give that a whirl sometime! :)

Alias said:
Well, u guys are seriously missing a lot of action if ur skipping the multiplayer!! Multiplayer is fast furious action lasting 20 -30 mins only per game most cases.

Do give that a whirl sometime! :)
I play Last Stand with my buddies.

I've never been a fan of regular online strategy. I play RTSs mostly for the single player campaigns and the AI skirmishes.

For those who don;t know this, Chaos Rising Retail disk includes both DOW2 and CR. I don;t know about steam though. You can use your DOW2 saves with CR and get your DOW2 character level directly when you start CR,i.e if your DOW2 level is 29,, you get level 29 in CR too. :D

A beta for the multiplayer has unlocked on Steam. Anyone wants to try that out, they can still pre-order.

/Me gets back to getting ass whooped in MP.

Back