FS: Others Owl Intuition-lc 3-phase energy monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbhoj74

Disciple
Selling this kit comprising of:

1. 3 Nos Sensor clips - Not in pic as I still got it installed in my electricity main cabinet.
2. 1 Nos - Network Owl which I bought new last year to replace my earlier device which was burnt in lightning.
3. 1 Nos - CMR180i - Just bought it again few days back (still in shipment) to replace the existing one which malfunctioned due to battery leak inside.

Got the invoice of item 2 & 3 which I bought recently as replacements, not sure if I still have an earlier invoice with all of them together as a package. The system works beautifully, and you can monitor your electrical consumption with their website or on your mobile app, there are no long term service fee.

The intution-LC kit is listed around 100 pounds on amazon.co.uk + shipping + duties, I think I paid around 15-16k for my initial purchase (with duties), then another 90 pounds towards the two replacements. It has helped me save huge energy consumption costs, and now I plan t move onto another smart home integrated product(s), thus selling this.

http://theowl.com/index.php/energy-monitors/remote-monitoring/intuition-lc/

4PtZDzS.jpg

0omUQQ5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back