jeetu87766

Disciple
there are many items in the list

1. asus original IDE cable

cost : 99 + shipping

o1b1z.jpg

2. intel pentium 4 511 (2.8Ghz)

cost : 1200 + shipping

Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 511 (1M Cache, 2.80 GHz, 533 MHz FSB)with SPEC Code(s)SL8U4, SL8U5, SL9CJ

3. VGA to DVI converter connector

cost : 199 + shipping

wvwv8l.jpg

4. Gigabyte GA 81915ME motherboard ( need repair )

cost: 499 + shipping

2d9d81t.jpg

5. SAMSUNG SP0802N 80GB hard drive

cost : 799 + shipping
2rzf5o9.jpg

6. Samsung DVD/RW TS-H492

cost: 399 + shipping

2a5zllj.jpg

7. DYNET 256MB DDR1 ram ( not working)

cost : 199 shipped

2m44v11.jpg

8. MEMORY POWER DDR1 1GB ram 400Mhz

cost: 999 + shipping

pm me

hmm..

your sale encourages me to put my 512 MB DDR1 ram on sale (always was doubtful too many ppl wd be interested)

Good to see DDR1 owner still there :p

Best of luck for the sale. :)

I would suggest reduce your prices for dvi connector, ide cable, harddisk & the dvdrw is in ridiculous state. If you dip the prices, buyers will flow in easily. :)

for the public interest i got VGA~DVI converter for 100rs in lucknow and i have never used that ,, got it only to chk my DVI port

P.S. mods can delete the post if they think this post as crap

Dead ram ka kya achaar dalneka ? ( should we make pickle out of the dead ram) :p

And that DVDrW looks like it was sitting at the bottom of a dustbin and he took it out to make a sale of it. Replace the title of the thread with "DEAD Computers parts sale" because half of the stuff is dead anyways.

vishal2055 said:
Dead ram ka kya achaar dalneka ? ( should we make pickle out of the dead ram) :p

And that DVDrW looks like it was sitting at the bottom of a dustbin and he took it out to make a sale of it. Replace the title of the thread with "DEAD Computers parts sale" because half of the stuff is dead anyways.
Be specific and watch your tongue here. One comment has already been posted on that dvdrw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back