Car & Bike P135 or CB Twister

Hells_Fury

Disciple
I am currently looking for an everyday commuter bike. I ride around 35 kms daily to office and back home. Mileage is definitely a huge criteria here. I have currently shortlisted the new CB Twister from Honda and the Pulsar 135. They are priced around the same (Twister with self-start and disc brakes) and offer similar mileage from what I have read (around 58-60 kmpl). Inputs from owners of the two bikes would really be helpful. Other suggestions are welcome too :p

have u taken a test ride of any of these bikes yet. IF its city riding then Honda is far more superior in terms of handling. And not just in handling, the reason why you should opt for Honda is because they have one of the best engines in the market. i donno which wud be better in terms of giving u the best mileage but in terms of everything else Honda rules.

I would go for the 135.

But you should get the Twister.

For one and one reason only, you are looking for trouble free city riding with good mileage. I, on the other hand, would love to experiment with what Bajaj has to offer with its new 4 valve engine. Not only the 135 has better millage than the 150s in the market but it beats them too.

So, for trouble free city bike: Twister. For more bang for your buck: Pulsar 135

I think CB Twister will be good for you, because of it's smooth engine, for what Honda is well known. Handling is perfect during traffic and free road. Honda engine is way better than Bajaj any time.

Took delivery of my "Candy Palm Green" CB Twister yesterday evening. Bike feels really small compared to my FZ. But the engine is super smooth. Gear shifting is not as slick as the FZ. I really miss the tachometer especially during the running-in period (500 kms) Will post pics after I get home from work.

Nice pics.. Congrats again and the bike looks stunning :) Whats the mileage quoted for the bike? Anyways m sure the engine would hardly give u any complaints even after years of riding.

congrats on the purchase.. color too seems great.. the only thing i didn't like on this bike is the rear tyre.. it looks so puny.. :S

kauzy said:
congrats on the purchase.. color too seems great.. the only thing i didn't like on this bike is the rear tyre.. it looks so puny.. :S

I agree. but then apart from the FZs and the good ol' CBZs i haven seen any Indian bike with a perfectly matched rear tyre. But then for a mileage conscious country, i guess we have to compromise on that aspect atleast.

Thanks guys. Don't know the mileage yet. Have clocked only 100 KM till now. And yes, the rear tire is puny but it contributes to the mileage I guess.

Back