Palm Pixi Plus GSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Palm Pixi Plus GSM

Palm Pixi Plus - Full phone specifications

Review Palm Pixi Plus review: Verdict | from TechRadar's expert reviews of Mobile phones

Expected Price: Rs 2,500/-

Time of Purchase: July 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No

Reason for Sale: Extra phone. Bought to give a try to WebOS.

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: Good

Accessories Included: USB cable and extra Palm original battery

Product Location: Kolkata

Preferred Courier: DTDC

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank transfer

Photos ImageShack(TM) slideshow

SOME CLARIFICATION:

I bought a AT&T Palm Pixi PLus from Ebay. After sometimes it developed problem with touchscreen. I tried to purchase a replacement touchscreen for the phone. But the touchscreen and shipping was costlier than the phone. So, after lots of searches I found someone who is selling his Sprint Palm Pixi Plus ( which is CDMA) as he was moving from CDMA to GSM. The phones are identical in everyway except the motherboard. I Bought the Sprint Palm Pixi and replaced the front panel of my phone (which includes the touchscreen). So, now even though the phone is GSM (working with my Airtel connection) the front panel shows "Sprint".

3G DOESN'T work in India.

The phone is fully functional and is my primary phone now. It has some fine scratches on the screen. But none are as severe as shows in the photos. The back and sides are scratchless.

There are some fine scratches but the scratches aren't even 20% of what it seems in the picture. I'm confident that the buyer will not be disappointed. If it turns out otherwise I will take return and refund in full.

I lost the charger. I use my PC for charging. Will include the extra battery from the other Palm that I bought.

It's the cheapest qwerty smartphone with 8GB inbuilt memory, wi-fi, BT, and 2MP camera with flash.

Yes works without any problem. The entire front panel was replaced from another working CDMA phone to get this working. This is my primary phone for last one month.

I would have taken from you, if you have posted a week earlier
purchased same phone @3500rs from cisco_tech

A clarification:

There are some fine scratches but the scratches aren't even 20% of what it seems in the picture. I'm confident that the buyer will not be disappointed. If it turns out otherwise I will take return and refund in full.

@ archat68 : interested want to check out the fone.. can we meet up?
give me a call if u still have my number

also,

how is the talktime and battery life like? will primarily use it as a backup phone for talking texting and some limited browsing....

My friend needs a cheap qwerty phone and i recommended this phone to him.he has a few queries:

1.does EDGE work at proper speeds
2.does youtube mobile streaming work?
3.can opera mini be loaded on this cellphone?

Phone back on sell - whoever pays first gets the phone.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Phone sold and shipped to "thox". Tracking no. PMed.

Phone delivered to to Thox. There was some a problem with the backlight of keyboard. We mutually agreed to some refund. Refunded him the amount we agreed upon. Received and confirmed by him. Leaving a iTrader rating for him. Will close the thread as soon as he confirms.

archat68 said:
Phone delivered to to Thox. There was some a problem with the backlight of keyboard. We mutually agreed to some refund. Refunded him the amount we agreed upon. Received and confirmed by him. Leaving a iTrader rating for him. Will close the thread as soon as he confirms.

^^ done from my side. Thanks for the deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back