Panasonic 32X9, need quick suggestions for purchase tomorrow

Rave

ex-Mod
So while i was hunting a 40" lcd, came across this Panasonic 32X9 that Ezone has up for sale, priced at 28k which is pretty decent, so thinking of picking it up for another room.

Usage would be only DTH and XBOX 360, anything that i should be aware of before taking the plunge?

its comes with 3 years warranty on it as well which is always helpfull, am not interested in buying in grey, so any other model to look out for in the sub 30k bracket?

thetechmind said:
is there an offline ezone ? (pardon my ignorance, there).....online ezone.futurebazaar.com : Panasonic 32X9 32 inch LCD TV : LCD its 29k! and thats without shipping, its 500 buks more for delivery....so brings to 29.5k

fyi...eBay India: 32" PANASONIC LCD TH-L32x9D- 3 Year Warranty & VAT Bill (item 280492638239 end time 21-Apr-2010 08:30:00 IST) , apply 1k off coupon and gets even less...25750 without coupon and 24750 with!

yeah there is an offline ezone, id rather not buy it online, always best to buy it in person unless one gets a stunner of a deal :lol:

I already picked up a Samsung 40" 530 for 50k along with Sun DTH for 1 year free, dont really need a big screen, just looking to get this lcd for my sister's room

adder said:
well i would suggest a philips 5409 rather then the panasonic X9.

well the price for that is 32k, thats the lowest quote i got for it anywhere, didnt feel it was worth the 4k extra since am not even getting FHD with it

Rave said:
well the price for that is 32k, thats the lowest quote i got for it anywhere, didnt feel it was worth the 4k extra since am not even getting FHD with it

well thats a bad quote since here in bangalore one used to get the 5609 for about 33k with the older tax rates.

adder said:
well thats a bad quote since here in bangalore one used to get the 5609 for about 33k with the older tax rates.

nah man i checked quite a bit of stores, the prices are quite expensive wherever its in stock, 5609 is 37k and 5409 is 34, reliance has it up for clearence on the display piece which is the last one they have in stock(5409) for 31990, if 5409 was sub 30k here, Id consider it although SD performance isint that great apparently and thats what the tv will be used for the most

Back