FS: Mobile Pantech Burst Cheapest cases,You won't find any cheaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

subham

Grey matters here
Adept
FOR SALE PANTECH BURST CASES!

Hi guys check out my pantech burst's case, i have really searched hard in my local market of Patna and finally i was ble to get a case which was setting with my burst it was damn cheap too just rs.150 so 'This ones for you' like me YOU HAVE TO just cut some parts at some places(just at two-three places) but remmember its cheap

SO Expected price: rs.200
Product cost =150 + shipping = 25 + profit =25 total =rs200

More description in pics and a New way to save the paper has been introduced by me Eco friendly TE.

THIS CASE is also for those who currently don't have money to buy an original case now but will soon have money to buy one and they also want to protect thier burst from any kind of damage,THeY can buy this as its reaally cheap and will protect the burst upto a certain extent and let me tell that the screen of the burst is very very fragile to drops once you drop it and the story is over Source: Saw many many burst on ebay.in and ebay.com with broken screen or broken lcd or broken digitizer going for cheap and i am sure you don't want it to happen with ur device.

My Case is just an example You guys have to trnsfr the money on my acc. then only i will be able to buy it
and ship it to you guys and after buying the burst my pocket is super nil
:p

If any of you guys buy and face trouble while cutting shutting then i will help you with utmost pleasure.

IMG00493-20121118-1739.jpgIMG00499-20121118-1741.jpgIMG00479-20121118-1729.jpgIMG00478-20121118-1728.jpgIMG00511-20121118-1744.jpgIMG00502-20121118-1741.jpg

writing name and date on hands.. Going green.. eh ?? :bleh:
Nevertheless good initiative. But i guess the people saved money by buying burst and hence can afford better cases.
All the best though. And nice to see that you mentioned your profit explicitly.

Thanks but this thread is for especially those who have extended thier budget from 5-6k to7-8k by seing burst's specs and realizing the opportunity LIKE ME

hope you didn't wash your hands and saved some water too :p

btw nice pricing. will let you know if any of my friends need it.

ya thats right i haven't washed my hand either, infact when i went to toilet only that time i washed so it was 2 in 1 saving water also. Bump

- - - Updated - - -

ya thats right i haven't washed my hand either, infact when i went to toilet only that time i washed so it was 2 in 1 saving water also. Bump

Just FYI for those who have spare Samsung Focus i917 cases, these will also do the trick. Cutout for Camera, speaker grille, micro USB and 3.5mm jack required.

But this case don't require to be cut for the headphone hole and mic hole ,only mini USB and speaker grill needs to be cut and very less cutting required for the camera part

oh please at least check ur links before posting(an 90 days old expired link) and that also from ebay.com not .in that means internaltional shipping = rs400 minimum + local shipping = i think its enough for you to understand. @ Arjun

it looks ok but it will take many days to get delivered + not everyone has a paypal account + its not the hard tpu case.

- - - Updated - - -

it looks ok but it will take many days to get delivered + not everyone has a paypal account + its not the hard tpu case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back