Pathetic behaviour by Flipkart Ekart delivery guy, Samsung S7 phone exchange issue

Arjun

Skilled
I am furious , I had purchased a Samsung S7 after exchanging a Moto g3, ekart delivery guy comes to pickup , i had reset my phone so it was not possible to access the imei from the dialer by typing *#06#
He refused to listen to me , i showed him the imei printed on the back of the battery , he wanted it to show on the dialer,

I told him wait one sec i will login in to the google account and the dialer will work and you can see the imei , "he told me "1 sec ho gya" , he had no knowledge of how the phone works , I was so angry at this ,i told him to get out of the house, I am fuming right now , pathetic flipkart, called up the customer car some idiot pickedup , i told him to connect to me to a superviser , again no one available

i cannpot go into settings after reset without logging into google[DOUBLEPOST=1506419465][/DOUBLEPOST]the delivery guy refused to listen , did not let me loggin[DOUBLEPOST=1506419538][/DOUBLEPOST]I am now on phone with these idiots , they are not capable of even contacting the delivert guy , pathetic service , how the **** is flipkart a billion dollar company,

I have a order coming in tomorrow from Amazon exchanged LG G3 for OP5, This G3 does not shows the imei if u input *#06# from the dial pad lets see how it goes tomorrow

i cannpot go into settings after reset without logging into google[DOUBLEPOST=1506419465][/DOUBLEPOST]the delivery guy refused to listen , did not let me loggin[DOUBLEPOST=1506419538][/DOUBLEPOST]I am now on phone with these idiots , they are not capable of even contacting the delivert guy , pathetic service , how the **** is flipkart a billion dollar company,
Just login with your account and don't sync anything. Show him the IMEI# for verification. Once he's done, reset it back to default and give it to them.

Just login with your account and don't sync anything. Show him the IMEI# for verification. Once he's done, reset it back to default and give it to them.
All of you are missing the point, i can access the imei now, the delivery guy did not wait for even one min for me to show him the imei after logging in, he was convinced that the imei was wrong. When i told him wait one second , he replied immediately 1 second is over

I have not received the phone till now the delivery guy lied that he will come back, i wasted money making calls to the delivery guy , wasted time, tomorrow i wqont be home when the delivery will be attempted, flipkarts customer care degraded so much that i did not feel like talking to them , i knew they are useless, reading a script over and over no effort to understand the problem , whole day got messed up because of that fool delivery guy.

Customer care is what made flipkart what it is , now they dont care what happens , i have bought some thing worth 25k its not a small amount, i have already spent lakhs on there website, this is how i am treated, wont buy from them again.

I had to replace my A1, the delivery guy turns up with an open box, while telling me all the time that the box is sealed, and that the package was opened by accident. Refuses to give me the phone with out reseting my phone. I then reset my phone, remove SIMs and find that the other phone is not sealed, and refuse to accept the phone. Now, after wasting my time, I wish he loses his job.[DOUBLEPOST=1506437396][/DOUBLEPOST]Already got a message that the mobile was rejected, and its not updated on the FK site.

Same issue with S7 exchange. Finally got it after 1 hour heated arguments
My issue was even better.
Letv written on mobile & original box with Leeco Le2 are not same :drowning:
That's when original box was not required to be sent as per email by FK. Mobile & and box had same IMEI still courier guy got stuck.
Already posted on Twitter, got 3/4 calls from FK service rep & social media team. Blasted them

I think exchange is an issue. I received my s7 in one day flat. And I stay in a tier 3 city. Very happy with the service.

Same issue with S7 exchange. Finally got it after 1 hour heated arguments
My issue was even better.
Letv written on mobile & original box with Leeco Le2 are not same :drowning:
That's when original box was not required to be sent as per email by FK. Mobile & and box had same IMEI still courier guy got stuck.
Already posted on Twitter, got 3/4 calls from FK service rep & social media team. Blasted them

In my case the social media team wrote an email saying they tried contacting me but there was no response from my end, which is lie because i never received any call from them, I wanted the phone to be delivered yesterday, i am going ot face more issues today , i wont be home all day , i dont trust them , then could tamper with the package and replace the phone with something else.

Maybe these poor sods are struggling with scammers/phony buyers, people who try to rip off FK in these exchange deals. So the few genuine buyers like you get to suffer due to these delivery people frustration.

This is no excuse to talk like the way he did, "1 second is over" , issue would have been sorted then and there , in one min i would have given the imei

Last edited:
Can I post these with screen shot on twitter

Yes. I think people should be aware of why FK is going down the drain. I have never seen this type of lies from Amazon, hell, I am sticking to Amazon now onwards.

Additionally, I spoke to FK yesterday night, they said within 12 hours an update will be given, but nothing has happened. Neither has the site been updated, but i have a SMS from EKART that I have rejected the order - hell, if you give me an open piece, I am going to not take it.

I am considering speaking to AMEX and telling them to block the transaction.

Yes. I think people should be aware of why FK is going down the drain. I have never seen this type of lies from Amazon, hell, I am sticking to Amazon now onwards.

Additionally, I spoke to FK yesterday night, they said within 12 hours an update will be given, but nothing has happened. Neither has the site been updated, but i have a SMS from EKART that I have rejected the order - hell, if you give me an open piece, I am going to not take it.

I am considering speaking to AMEX and telling them to block the transaction.
Did post. 0 response from them [emoji34]

Back