Pathetic behaviour by Flipkart Ekart delivery guy, Samsung S7 phone exchange issue

They have cancelled my ordr now, without informing me, for days they troubled me , made me call them multiple times, did absolutely nothing against all the complaints and now without informing me order is cancelled,[DOUBLEPOST=1506649896][/DOUBLEPOST]I have good case for legal action, lets see
Move on. These guys are well protected by our failed system. You will be wasting your time and money if you proceed with any legal action.[DOUBLEPOST=1506653769][/DOUBLEPOST]
They have cancelled my ordr now, without informing me, for days they troubled me , made me call them multiple times, did absolutely nothing against all the complaints and now without informing me order is cancelled,[DOUBLEPOST=1506649896][/DOUBLEPOST]I have good case for legal action, lets see
Move on. These guys are well protected by our failed system. You will be wasting your time and money if you proceed with any legal action.

I have to meet my lawyer next week regarding another matter, i will take my lawyers opinion on it, i wont waste any time on it for sure, dont know about money ...[DOUBLEPOST=1506654589][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the flipart twitter account is run by a bot for most of the day

Last edited:
Move on. These guys are well protected by our failed system. You will be wasting your time and money if you proceed with any legal action.[DOUBLEPOST=1506653769][/DOUBLEPOST]
Move on. These guys are well protected by our failed system. You will be wasting your time and money if you proceed with any legal action.

True, but then something must be done as well. Thanks to the pathetic ASSC from YU (Micromax), I just threw away my YU phone, still many get scammed into the poor quality of Micromax, which is nothing more than rebranded China stuff.

Received the call from their customer care senior officer name Rahul Khuswa, told me why I am ordering so much things n not accepting any order. I explained my side but he said he can't help me with exchange as this is not his department so I disconnected call & order two moto z cod plus jbl speaker.

Received the call from their customer care senior officer name Rahul Khuswa, told me why I am ordering so much things n not accepting any order. I explained my side but he said he can't help me with exchange as this is not his department so I disconnected call & order two moto z cod plus jbl speaker.

Ideally, I would agree with Vivek about resolving this amicably, but when all else fails, like in this instance, you go right ahead and them right back bro !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so you are taking revenge etc...
But what if altogether flipkart permanently stops cod? Then what? And why other lacs of innocent people shall suffer who prefer cod and are served good by fk?
And then even Amazon and others will follow same policy?
Then you too cannot take revenge like this as all doors will be closed.
Theres limit to everything don't overuse anything. You already did what and its enough.
If cod payment gets discontinued then every other shopper will blame you.
Better hire an advocate or take this to consumer court. But you got no right whatsoever to make others suffer just coz they ill-treated you.

Update on And finally, as I felt, the technician told me he will come by 2 PM, its 5 PM and we are closing within 30 minutes and no sign of him.
And new update from FK - A technician will now visit and check my phone and review if it is eligible for return. Good to know that we have 2 rules in Flipkart, for returns, one on the phone, and the other will do a visit. I think I took the correct decision to dispute the decision with AMEX.

I am wondering what will he say, no there is no network issue, problem is with Jio only, blah blah. You should use the phone and not ask for replacement?

For the record, the person I spoke with from Flipkart backend team was a Yogesh Meena from Jaipur, Rajasthan, and he called from +91-1416634400.

Update - And finally, as I felt, the technician told me he will come by 2 PM, its 5 PM and we are closing within 30 minutes and no sign of him.

Update 2 : He turned up at 5:45 PM, just put in both SIMs and showed that network is coming in both SIMs and told that there is no issue, and it would not be replaced. Well, I told him I dont care a f***, and have put a dispute claim.

Last edited:
But what if altogether flipkart permanently stops cod? Then what? And why other lacs of innocent people shall suffer who prefer cod and are served good by fk?
Theres limit to everything don't overuse anything. You already did what and its enough.
Better hire an advocate or take this to consumer court. But you got no right whatsoever to make others suffer just coz they ill-treated you.

+1

This is why we can't return phones, certain people used to take advantage of the system and misuse it.

They are replying to my emails like retards right now, copy pasting the same message without reading my responses. This the state of a multi billion dollar company.

Well they have scam me out of my 11 k so I will do what I feel necessary, & cod option going to stop today or tomorrow, it's just matter of time.

I am furious because they told me parcel was OK on their side, anything ill happen was on my side & I was loyal FK customer for years and still they treated me like shit so I am not going to let go this easily.

I was about to buy a Vu 49inch LED in Big Billion Sale. But somehow didn't have the confidence in them for such a big purchase.

Guess reading so many negative instances on TE and Quora gradually does that to you.

Feels like it was the right decision. Only if it was available on Amazon...

I have bought many VU tv's from flipkart without any problem, But if you are not feeling safe then you can also buy the TV from local dealers, you can negotiate the price to nearly the same as Flipkart price from these dealers too: http://www.vutvs.com/store-locator/dealer.php

My issue has still not been resolved. Rather than giving me a replacement, they are harrassing me with technician visits. Now it's almost 20 days. I would suggest people to avoid flipkart, as I have not seen this kind of super crap anytime.

Back