Paying LIC premium Using Credit Card

idea

Adept
Hi M8es,

I know i can pay premium on LIC site however they are offering only Direct Bank Debit.

Any idea where can i pay my LIC premium using credit card in Pune or Mumbai or some service provide like bill desk? as amount is considerable.

Thanks

I have checked their site lic.com. But it doesnt offer credit card payment. only net banking transfer.

However lic.com offers you enrollment for all you policies online. so keeping track of them is so easy. You can also change address and all.

A facility worth using.

idea said:
I have registered for it. However when i go to Make Payment, it doesnt show up ...:-(

You will be able to make the payment only when the LIC bill is presented to ICICI. It would show up in 'Bill Pay Home'.

You wont see any entry in 'Make A Payment' for LIC.

Usually i have seen my bills crop up a few weeks before the due date and after i receive the pending premium notification snail mail from LIC.

Hi,

I have registered the LIC with HSBC credit card and everytime I am paying the same and faced no problem since last 3 years. (sometimes HSBC offers 3% cash back also :) )

Its quite easy in ICIC. Just need to add in Bill Pay.

The amount will get deducted automatically on the due date it doesnt give an option for preppayments etc.

Just need to update your LIC Policy Number.

Back